Got lucky at touch of class. Just climbed the stairs on a whim and was delighted to meet Kendra. YMMV but she is tall and dripping with sex! She got me through my February blues. Don't really like the location basically waiting for a raid the whole time. Would love to see her in a hotel setting.

• Like 3

I posted a comment elsewhere but I wanted to also chime in here with my recommendation for Kendra. I had an appointment that fell through and I was stuck trying to set something up at the last minute. I know that Touch of Class is reliable and I had been there a few years back but my experience at the time was a bit mechanical. Well, I'm glad I gave it another try ... the new location (near 401) was easy to find and when I got to the top of the stairs was given a choice of lovely ladies as my MA ... I chose Kendra and she did not disappoint. Since I'm just a seasonal visitor I'm not quite sure what the etiquette is in these situations regarding how much to say or what's okay to ask, and Kendra took charge in a great way that made me feel good about myself ... she gave me a very fun very sexy massage and offered a lot of variety during our session. I still prefer seeing an indy MA at their incall but I can definitely say I'm a big fan of Kendra and am a lot more excited about TOC than before.

Visited yesterday - location easy to find, clean, although temp a little too hot. Touch of Class has been noted as being more expensive but it did not seem unreasonable so. Kendra was engaging, sexy, and intelligent. Had a great time and would recommend her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.