Adventures in the Champagne Room

Lea at Barb's tonight, awesome!

This is a seriously beautiful woman, with probably the best enhanced tits I've seen/felt, nice taut abs, and a really, really great ass. Curvaceous and firm at the same time. She's sporting an Egyptian look these days, as Kubrickfan said on the Barb's thread, and that captures it well.

Aside from running into her briefly the other day, it had been months since I last saw Lea. We had lots of catching up to do over drinks before heading off to the CR. I was treated to Lea at her best and most erotic, whispering to me, nuzzling, arousing, teasing, touching, with just the right moves. There's almost nothing like a lap dance when it's well done, and Lea does it very well. Forward and reverse she thrusted, and wound herself around me, stretching into athletic postures so I could appreciate all of her. All that gorgeous body, so close and intimate.

One of the best things is the feeling of connectedness; it doesn't ever feel like a job that she's doing and that you're observing, but you feel that you're engaging in genuine erotic foreplay. That's the sense she conveys, that there's mutual attraction going on. (It goes without saying that the normal limits apply).

Dance of a very high calibre, with a beautiful and sexy woman, a woman to be treasured. And a real CR adventure.

Cato, i have to agree wholeheartedly in regards to Lea. I have had the opportunity to meet her once, not long after returning to work. And yes, the best enhanced breast i have seen. I've made a promise to myself, and her, to stop by and meet her again. She is a sweetheart.

Reading back through some old threads, I came across this one, and started thinking about Josee again.

I met her when I lived in Ottawa on a previous stint in 2002-04. She danced mostly at Playmate, but the last time I saw her was at Barb's. She paid me one of the greatest compliments ever, and I've never forgotten our many, many times together. I was wondering if anyone else remembers her? Long brown hair, sexy spinner body, so hot, she came in a couple of times a week from Montreal. Certainly one of the top dancers I've met.