Tiffany is a genuine sweetie. I've posted her ad title just as it appears on BP. For In calls, you will find her in her humble student abode; or you can arrange an out call in your hotel room. Tiff has the poise to make a mature fellow feel comfy, and she possesses handy skills that will knock your socks off. That amazing tat on her tummy is real; more importantly, the lady is real...as in: straight up, smart, and friendly. Worth a visit: in Moncton.

• Like 2

I have to agree with the reco. She visited our city so I decided it was time. She is a sweetheart. From the big hug hello to the hug goodbye and everything in between. A lot of fun.

I agree she is an amazing young lady. I drive from Fredericton to Moncton at least once a month to see her. She is very smart and a great listener. She is very welcoming from the hug when you get there until you leave and you get another hug and between the eyes and the smile you definitely want to come back again and again.

Now you can find Tiffany hosting at Sophia's spa. This is a great place to relax, gents, and there are many options to choose from. You can combine, for instance, a terrific massage from Sophia with Tiff's cuddles and always super handy skills. Or add in a splash in the jacuzzi with a lovely lady. Mmmm mmm.

Tiffany is a great girl, really smart an professional.

Ive seen her 3 or 4 times in the past 2 years or so. (Im a very occasional hobbist).

What blew me away last time i saw her (like a month ago) was that she remembered so much about me, and what i had liked in the past.

I couldnt believe she actually cared to remember that stuff.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.