Zoe from Barbs.. Leah and Cato too..

Went to Barbs today. Actually was offered a beer in pm by the legendary Cato so I couldn't refuse. Arrived at 4:30pm, Cato was no where to be found. I assumed he was reviewing the furniture quality in the champagne room. I ordered a drink and waited for him but I was soon approached by Zoe. She is absolutely sexy, smart and very charming. She sat and we had a great discussion, she used to work where my infamous sparkles/self tanner incident occurred. We exchanged some laughs and since I couldn't find Cato I decided to look for him in the CR with Zoe.

I knew he might be with Leah (review to follow from Cato but if I am guessing man, it will be phenomenal). Zoe quickly pointed out Leah and Cato was sitting resting and I think Leah must dropped something on his lap because she kept looking for something ;)

I decided to sit down, feeling light headed ;) and I think Zoe dropped something on my lap since she was doing the same thing. She might need to see her tailor since her clothes feel off revealing a perfect body. I decided she needed a bit of a massage then unfortunately she was summoned to the stage.

Well, I guess all joking aside, Zoe is a beautiful, wonderful, sexy and chaming dancer. You will be very happy if you spend time with her.

As for, Cato, we did meet up at the bar and he is funny and witty gentleman. A great oracale of knowledge and a new and good friend.

As for Leah, well, Cato will report but she is .. exceptional as well..

Maybe I'll head back later and say hello to Sierra.

For future reference, we may host a "come have a drink session with cato and hnh" pm if you are interested.

It turns out it may not be the same Karyna. Ah well, we had lots to talk about anyway, right, hnh?

Did you guys run into any other gals such as Loanna or Britney. Both have big boobs and are MILF's. I think Loanna is there during the day/early evening and Britney is there at night. What about Jada? Big black Haitian, very forceful with big boobs.

Let me know.