Sign in to follow this  

Sophia/Paris Duo @Brassclub

Guest D*****mati**

Hello all, been a while...

Decided a few months ago to take a break from BC (or 613's heaven). Wanted to return only when I'd have something to celebrate.

Oh did I have to celebrate today. So much that I just walked-in to BC with no plans (being a member had its perks).

It was unusually quiet and had the baskin robbins of line up. I could have gone with every single woman there but I decided to expand my palette and go with someone new - or should I say "sometwo": Sophia

and Paris.

If you are a member or a social media buff, you are familiar with Sophia - a short, brunette with great ass(ets) ;) You may also know Paris, a slightly taller, slender brunette with great eyes. Both could have inspired the greatest Renaissance painters - and sculpters ;)

The two of them have great chemistry - especially when you consider the fact they never performed as a duo.

Given their different body types, the body slides were unique yet equally satisfying.

It took me a solid 20 minutes to say something remotely smart - my brain having lost the battle over who had dibs on my blood supply.

The sum of two things often being greater than the parts themselves, I give these two "10s" a solid "25".

I'll repeat, definitely!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this