First time with an SP - How much self-disclosure prior to meeting

I am planning my first time with an SP. After receiving advice on this and other boards, I have decided to go with a top-rated Outcall Indy for my first time. The advice I have been given also recommends that I warn / tell the SP, when setting up the meeting, that this is my first time visiting an SP.

I wonder how much additional information I should, or should NOT, provide ahead of time - specifically that I am a more reserved person, and that I am middle-aged. Essentially, I would be telling the SP that I am a very reserved middle-aged man who is visiting an SP for the first time. I wonder if this risks scaring off the SP, because of the potential awkwardness of the session, and the fact that the SP may have to work extra hard to ensure that the session goes smoothly. She may just decide to pass and opt instead for a session with a client with less baggage - for example, an outgoing client who is used to visiting SPs. On the other hand, because she is a top-rated SP, she may be used to handling such situations and it may not phase her at all.

How much of this should I mention prior to our meeting? I would appreciate any advice anyone has with regards to this issue.

Thanks,

there should be no harm in letting an SP know before hand that you are nervous and very reserved, because that is what you are. If the SP really doesn't like that situation, it is better to find out before hand and find one more suited to what you want. Communicating with the SP before hand you can also express your expectations before and again find out reactions. As long as you are respectful, clean and abide by the SP's etiquette, all should be fine.

I am planning my first time with an SP. After receiving advice on this and other boards, I have decided to go with a top-rated Outcall Indy for my first time. The advice I have been given also recommends that I warn / tell the SP, when setting up the meeting, that this is my first time visiting an SP.

I wonder how much additional information I should, or should NOT, provide ahead of time - specifically that I am a more reserved person, and that I am middle-aged. Essentially, I would be telling the SP that I am a very reserved middle-aged man who is visiting an SP for the first time. I wonder if this risks scaring off the SP, because of the potential awkwardness of the session, and the fact that the SP may have to work extra hard to ensure that the session goes smoothly. She may just decide to pass and opt instead for a session with a client with less baggage - for example, an outgoing client who is used to visiting SPs. On the other hand, because she is a top-rated SP, she may be used to handling such situations and it may not phase her at all.

How much of this should I mention prior to our meeting? I would appreciate any advice anyone has with regards to this issue.

Thanks,

I found the truthful honest approach worked best for me. I was in a very similar situation and was right up front about it. Nervous, a but shy, past middle age, performance anxiety, basically all of insecurities rolled into one..lol

The trick is finding the right women, the ones who may find it a bit endearing and are willing to take time to communicate and help you feel comfortable. You'll know real fast once you make an initial contact.

At least that's been my experience

Peace

Mr Green

I believe that you will have a much more enjoyable encounter if you are up front and honest about your nervousness. This, in itself, will help to calm you down a bit when it comes time to meet the lady. Then....just go with the flow and just be yourself and you will see that everything will work out wonderfully!

there should be no harm in letting an SP know before hand that you are nervous and very reserved, because that is what you are. If the SP really doesn't like that situation, it is better to find out before hand and find one more suited to what you want. Communicating with the SP before hand you can also express your expectations before and again find out reactions. As long as you are respectful, clean and abide by the SP's etiquette, all should be fine.

I would say the same thing to you. There are some ladies who only accept clients who have references from other SPs. If this is your first time, you will of course not be able to offer a reference. In that case she may wish to verify your contact information in some other manner. Please do not be offended by this as we are in the business of being discrete.

I would suggest starting off by communication by pm or e-mail and take it from there. There are lot of really nice ladies to choose from - I recommend you check out profiles, websites and recommendations posted here.

Good luck with your first encounter - I hope it will be memorable for you.

Essentially it depends on how much communication you have with the person before the first meeting. Sometimes a first meeting where you know little about the person can be quite trilling.

Unless she is very new she won't be phase by being with a first-timer. Some ladies enjoy meeting a first-timer.

Things I would disclose including smoking/non-smoking, perfume/lotion allergies, and medical conditions (heart condition in particular). Since this is an outcall do you have any dress code expectations, business casual ?

Other then that sit back and enjoy the visit.

Hello my pleasure,

I think the info you plan to disclose is perfect. If you have any personal preferences or specific expectations you should also let the lady know about them too.

Be yourself, be safe, be cool. Treat the lady well and I am sure she will return the favor.:wink:

Have fun,

jman47

I found the truthful honest approach worked best for me. I was in a very similar situation and was right up front about it. Nervous, a but shy, past middle age, performance anxiety, basically all of insecurities rolled into one..lol

The trick is finding the right women, the ones who may find it a bit endearing and are willing to take time to communicate and help you feel comfortable. You'll know real fast once you make an initial contact.

At least that's been my experience

Peace

Mr Green

The SP you choose should know what she's doing as far as taking on new clients. Just be as honest as you can without giving too much unnecessary information away. I think that most SP's really appreciate that quality in a client.

For myself, I love meeting new clients, but that's just me..I find that I am great at the initial "ice-breaking" & ensure that they have the time of their lives making them feel wanted & welcomed. I do find them to be quite endearing & best of all, I love making a man come out of his shell!:bddog:

The SP you choose should know what she's doing as far as taking on new clients. Just be as honest as you can without giving too much unnecessary information away. I think that most SP's really appreciate that quality in a client.

For myself, I love meeting new clients, but that's just me..I find that I am great at the initial "ice-breaking" & ensure that they have the time of their lives making them feel wanted & welcomed. I do find them to be quite endearing & best of all, I love making a man come out of his shell!:bddog:

Hey Bailey I'm still in my shell care to help me get out of it?:motion::69::bddog::bjs:

I am a 50ish man and quite new to the "hobby" myself. I registered on Cerb just one week ago and had my first session (erotic massage) last Sunday. When that door opened and that beautiful young lady said hello to me - I was upfront that this was my first time and that I was nervous. To be honest, I think my voice cracked with every third word that I spoke. This fine young lady put me right at ease...The session was great. By the end of the hour, I felt that I had made a new friend!

My next session will either be another erotic massage or I may upgrade to a session with one of our fine east end SPs. When I do have my first session with an SP, I will be upfront about my newbieness and nervousness. Heck, any good SP can probably spot a first timer before the door opens.

To all you SPs who have returned my PMs and E-mails....thank you...you will be hearing from me....and when you do...please call me ...Michael

Ciao!

Guest f***2f***

This is what they do guys. They make men comfortable. Most SPs really prefer to see middle aged and older men in my experience, some will not see men who are under 30 at all. I think they all realize too that we all have to start somewhere and that if they are successful at putting you at ease and making you feel special you will come back and see them again. It's a business and they want to do a good job, have you come back and recommend them to others.

Hey Bailey I'm still in my shell care to help me get out of it?:motion::69::bddog::bjs:

Bailey: Don't believe a word of it. He uses Gene Simmons avatar for a reason, you know.

Pete: Where's the picture of you in your shell? And please, don't post one of Franklin the Turtle or I'll have to report you to Cowboy Kenny.

Mypleasure - You're going to be okay man....don't worry! The girls on here are top notch and will treat you right. Go have fun, relax and don't worry!

CHILLAX MAN!!

I've managed to do everything wrong on dates yet still have fun...you will too. Just go and do it!!

I am a 50ish man and quite new to the "hobby" myself. I registered on Cerb just one week ago and had my first session (erotic massage) last Sunday. When that door opened and that beautiful young lady said hello to me - I was upfront that this was my first time and that I was nervous. To be honest, I think my voice cracked with every third word that I spoke. This fine young lady put me right at ease...The session was great. By the end of the hour, I felt that I had made a new friend!

My next session will either be another erotic massage or I may upgrade to a session with one of our fine east end SPs. When I do have my first session with an SP, I will be upfront about my newbieness and nervousness. Heck, any good SP can probably spot a first timer before the door opens.

To all you SPs who have returned my PMs and E-mails....thank you...you will be hearing from me....and when you do...please call me ...Michael

Ciao!

Good for you! I have heard so many stories about "bad" first encounters from clients - it's no wonder they ever gave hobbying a second chance.

So it is so refreshing to hear when someone has experienced a good first encounter.

And never be shy about writing a recommendation if you truly think the lady is deserving of one.

My first experience wasn't that long ago and I too was very nervous about the entire process and 'event'. I got extremely lucky but also did alot of research to find someone I was attracted to. Attracted to by the way she commented on posts, represented herself, and responded to issues which even sometimes seemed controversial. I think my process wasn't unique but for me was great because the woman I found, I gained incredible respect for even before we met. Now you could argue that placed a great deal of pressure on me but, for my first experience I was scared as hell.

Well it all worked out because I read her perfectly, and she is such a classy lady and professional...I think she read me too. We got/get along great and I love every chance I get to see her.

Since then I've had some equally great experiences but also one bizarre encounter, I still can't explain. I suspect most guys have a 'bad' story to tell but I count that to the business. It is what it is.

Find the right gal, be as open about yourself as you can and I expect it will be great. My entry to this was careful, well researched, open/honest and memorable.

Quite simply, trust them like any other professional. Just like going to a restaurant, you trust the chef to do the job.

I find that very hard to believe! But, in case I am mistaken, lol, I am definitely going to love meeting you when I cum to Ottawa in April! I think you & I are going to have some serious chemistry, I feel it already! :bddog:

Bailey: Don't believe a word of it. He uses Gene Simmons avatar for a reason, you know.

Pete: Where's the picture of you in your shell? And please, don't post one of Franklin the Turtle or I'll have to report you to Cowboy Kenny.

Oh girl , you're too funny!

Oh girl , you're too funny!

Usually Pete is on the ball - first to respond with a photo. Either he's ignoring my comment or hasn't read it.

Or like I said, he's pulling your leg so he's hiding (perhaps in his shell?)

Usually Pete is on the ball - first to respond with a photo. Either he's ignoring my comment or hasn't read it.

Or like I said, he's pulling your leg so he's hiding (perhaps in his shell?)

Oh we are gonna hear about this one, I am certain! Good one btw! We should meet for drinks when I come thru Ottawa in April....we'd have a blast!

Oh we are gonna hear about this one, I am certain! Good one btw! We should meet for drinks when I come thru Ottawa in April....we'd have a blast!

Let me know the dates - there are some other cool ladies here - sometimes we've been known to even go out for karaoke.

Yes,

Giving her some detail information like your age, being reserved, 1st time and she will handled it quite well. The better being upfront, the better for both of you.

Relax and have fun I'm sure the date will go great and no she will not need to work extra hard once you both get things steamy.

Thanks,

I can feel it already too:jackoff:

I find that very hard to believe! But, in case I am mistaken, lol, I am definitely going to love meeting you when I cum to Ottawa in April! I think you & I are going to have some serious chemistry, I feel it already! :bddog: