Leah and I have never met, and yet I feel I know her, and have the highest regard for her.

We've been exchanging e-mails for months in anticipation of our first meeting, and she's been very generous with her time. We've told each other lots of intimate details, and the whole experience has been amazing, passionate and arousing.

I described our interactions together on cerb as making love in public, and that's exactly what it feels like. This contact has been magical, and I love how she excites me. It's not only her stunningly beautiful pictures (though of course they help...), but her warm and genuine personality that enchants me.

Leah, you are very, very special. I can't wait for our first kiss.

I agree Cato, she is a real sweetie. I too have PM'd back and forth with her. She is a pleasure to converse with. At one point she told me that she would like to come to Ottawa for a visit.... Wouldn't that be special?

Cato, you have good taste. Leah is very special indeed.

Posted via Mobile Device

WoW you guys are also very amazing don't ever forget it!! I email you because I enjoy making a conection with you. I love meeting and hearing all your stories and hearing about you and what you want. :wink:

So thank you guys you guys here on cerb are some of the best guys on line. Something that is hard to find!!

BIG HUGS & KISSES TO YOIU ALL!!!

LEAH XOXO :oops:

This is officially my 2000th post, since a few hundred of my entries were removed with the picture threads last year.

So let this be a toast to Leah, dreamgirl supreme.

Well done Cato. Thank you for all your posts and your shepherding of several social groups. Keep up the good work: it is much appreciated. :D

:-D Hey Cato congrats bb on your 2000 post!! You are one special guy Cato I have loved our emails back and forth to one another.

Well Cato I am creeping up on you I am moving back to Ontario so even closer to all you amazing gentlemen in OTTAWA so far from me now!!

Talk soon Cato and thank you bb!! :bddog:

Leah xoxo