In crisis!! Need to choose: The new Blackberry or the iPhone 3GS

Well not a crisis but figured the headline would catch some attention.

My current BB is dying. My provider is offering me either the new BB or the new iPhone. It's only fair since they extract a small fortune from me every month.

I love the iPhone but I am addicted to the BB messenger and most of my coworkers/friends have it. I'm not convinced about the iPhone screen being capable to withstand alot of data entry over time.

Anyone made the switch ?

Wouldn't it be nice if all choices were like this ? :)

Iphone! Heck, even my mom has one:lol: Now I want one:wink:

I had an ipod touch, and it blew me outta the water, loved it! Going to get another one when I am in town.

I prefer the iPhone and I did carry a BB for a few weeks of testing.

However BBM to BBM is free which can't be beat if you use it a great deal.

Wouldn't it be nice is all choices were like this ? :)

The question is what do you use it for the most?

Text Messaging? The BB is probably best.

Web surfing, music, apps, etc... The Iphone

Another one to not overlook is the android phones - They are impressive as well.

Check out plans too... different plans may be available for each one.

Guest ***ky12***

iPhone, I use mine for txt msg and long emails all the time. Only a BB User will tell you that blackberry is a better option. Just look at the apps for iPhone vs BB. It makes the choice very easy.

Used a bb for years switched to the iPhone or jesusphone as it's known in blogging circles.

The mods question is what matters most if all you do is text and email, then the bb is fine.

If you want more then the iPhones where it's at! It's a multimedia hub bar none!

As for android the shine of google shows through and it seems that the silver lining is actually Tin.

I cannot abide with all my personal info in a cloud (wiki cloud computing)

I am disenchanted with google's blatant gaffs/lack of respect for personal privacy. Their CEO is a total hypocrite on this matter.

Posted via Mobile Device

Text and email for sure.. I spend quite a bit of time on planes so I though the iphone had better video and toys..

I guess I need to go and play with both a bit more but I suspect I'll be in for another BB... I guess I can always get a used GSM iphone off ebay

I have to agree with MOD, for work BB and for pleasure I.Phone, what do I know!!:???:lol...

I have 80% of good friends and business people that have the I, but I prefer my BB, its just quicker to type!!!

got to go rush rush all the time, race race race got to get the job done$$$$.....

Have a good night members!!!

RUM

Guest Ou**or**n

I use the iPod functionality built-in to my iPhone as much or more than any other thing. Why carry two devices when one will do?

I also quite enjoy the interesting little games for the iPhone. Doodle Jump is very addictive.

Then there is the GPS and the turn-by-turn software I have. I have a mount for it my car.

Good for checking CERB from work.

GMail setup for push notifications lets me know within about a second of getting a new email.

Have a good laugh checking FML once a day or so.

Watch the occasion video on long trips.

Take occasional videos and pictures.

Oh yeah, I think it has a phone too ;)