STILL AROUND In Halifax

Hey All,

Noticed that some of you were asking about me and if and if I were still around. Well, yes I am still around and still LOVE doing what I do. And yes boys and girls, I am the Amber that once worked at Park.

You've CUM to the right place! I luv having a good and wild time, and my favorite part is when we cum together!So are you looking for a date and a REALLY good time? Bisexual 26 year old, long curly red hair, brown eyes, small waist, 34B 24 34, 110lbs., 5' 5" tall with a great ass. I'm very wild and freaky and enjoy everything I do! I'm into girls, guys couples, gang bangs. I am the perfect girl for a night on the town or some HOT safe play time at home. The total fantasy experience. I offer both in and out services, as well as true GFE's, PSE's and MOST FETISH requests that will having you wanting more. I'm extremely outgoing, and very open minded. So please don't hesitate to mention your crazy and wild ideas or fantasies. My mission is to send you away with a grin on your face and a less of a load in your pants, and I will do anything in my power to do so.

So drop me a message soon to set up your Wild and Kinky Encounter

So don't be Shy, I won't bite too hard.... Hope to hear back from you soon...

amber_32.jpg.500905315a46932d4be064dd85c28e1b.jpg

amber_02.jpg.c48b43744d36f7d5edf6232e4ce799ca.jpg

amber_09.jpg.54eda1b87095fe03ce7e064d8b20d5c9.jpg