Sign in to follow this  

Vivian @ Vibe Urban Spa

About 39 million seconds ago (14 months), an up and cumming young MA disappeared from my world. I was devastated because in one session I had become addicted to her mind boggling sexual electricity. Today, that star has returned in a beautiful new incarnation, Vivian (the â??Pretty Womanâ??) at the Vibe Urban Spa. Their website reports â??Vivian is a delicious new beautyâ? and â??your new delicious exotic wonder.â? Close, but no cigar, Vibe!! Vivian and I shared her first 90 minute session at Vibe together and â??delicious exotic wonderâ?? should be replaced with â??ravishingly sensual nymphet.â?

:body1:

On arrival I was shown to a very well appointed room; clean and comfortable. I had been to Vibe only once before, but even the fabulous Jenni (@JenniGoodVibes) could not make up for the fact there was no hot water either before or after the session. Not so this time â?? large shower with lots of hot water!!

Vivian arrived within a few moments looking as beautiful as ever. After some re-acquaintance conversation and cuddles, our session got into high gear. Her shower technique has not changed; frictionless body glides and close cuddles with that petite yet well-endowed frame. After drying off, we moved to the massage table where Vivian proceeded to provide a superior quality massage. Her delicate hands are strong enough to unwind the most tightly would muscles. All this time she kept within my touch and sight. Her reverse massage seemed to increase her pleasure, her nipples swelling to a half inch or more when they were kissed. Like she had done, I stayed within her reach during her massage and she reached for me with purpose.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Finally, my turn back on the table. It was a spectacular finale in every sense. I literally could not move for the two or three minutes it took Vivian to prepare our final shower. She carefully cleaned all the oil from my body and made sure I was comfortable and content. From the moment I arrive until the moment I left, Vivianâ??s every thought and deed was solely for my pleasure. Mission accomplished!! She remains the same sexual dynamo she was in her previous incarnation and those who remember her photos will know what I mean.

:ThankYou:

You can follow Vivian on Twitter @CaliVivian and I suggest you do. It is also wise to pre-book Vivian and even wiser to do so quickly.

Vivian has the Silver Sailor Seal of Approval with Gold Star and Big â??Oâ? clasp for cuddles way above and far, far beyond!

:biggrin: :biggrin:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this