Kylee on CL in PEI

she uses fake pictures, i know who she is, she is from PEI and works in Moncton and is starting to advertise for here too.

SO previous photos you used were fake? That was a bad choice and now you have to work twice as hard to fix your reputation. I would suggest you upload some REAL photos here on cerb, apologize for using fake photos and work at making a better reputation for yourself. If you continue to use fake photos you will not be welcome on cerb and I am sure the guys will post this in the bait and switch warnings area.

Okay.. even more odd here both kisaku69 and chloeaubertin have used the same computer to access cerb... so what's the deal with that??

When kylee was advertising on cl, she used fake pics. PEI is too small of a place to be posting pics of yourself. Someones bound to recognize you, if your a local, as she is. But these days she doesnt mind if her pics are all over the net. She uses her own photos, and wants to continue using them. She also gives us a new pic about once a month.She is a great gal, very classy, well spoken. And because she used fake pics for a short while when she started out, doesnt mean she doesnt give great service. You guys are missing out if you havent seen her yet. BBBJ and DATY was inc in the full service. And it was 180 for an in call, not 220. I am a close friend of kylee and a long time client of hers, she has always been professional, and horney .

Guest s******ecan****
because she used fake pics for a short while when she started out, doesnt mean she doesnt give great service..

Maybe so but it is still going to take time and some Rec's from established members before she repairs the damage done with the initial deception. First impressions matter....

When kylee was advertising on cl, she used fake pics. PEI is too small of a place to be posting pics of yourself. Someones bound to recognize you, if your a local, as she is. But these days she doesnt mind if her pics are all over the net. She uses her own photos, and wants to continue using them. She also gives us a new pic about once a month.She is a great gal, very classy, well spoken. And because she used fake pics for a short while when she started out, doesnt mean she doesnt give great service. You guys are missing out if you havent seen her yet. BBBJ and DATY was inc in the full service. And it was 180 for an in call, not 220. I am a close friend of kylee and a long time client of hers, she has always been professional, and horney .

Sadly it is not the level or quality of service that this lady provides that is at the heart of this thread. The main reason why this thread and the questions about her even exist are because she was/is dishonest! I am sorry but when you advertise yourself and post a picture claiming it to be accurate only to have it revealed as an all out lie then questions will be asked and concerns raised! Situations such as this are the main reason why CL is looked down upon and why people take such pride in Cerb! Trust, honesty and respect will get you a lot further than a hot picture randomly downloaded and posted to your profile. After all, as you so wisely stated P.E.I. is too small a place and people will find you out!

So let me sum up by saying I have no reason, no reason at all to assume Kylee is a bad person or a bad SP. My only issue with her is that she used fake pictures and claimed them to be accurate and after she was found out she fessed up. I can not and will condone that type of activity...for that I am sorry but that is my opinion!

Thank you for accepting my two cents...

Hi folks... new here and just wondering what the status of "Kylee" is?

Is she legit and if so, how does one contact her?

PM me if you like.

Cheers,

Cameron

we gave her a chance to redeem herself and she choose to log in and try o slander one of the members here who posted some info about her using fake photos. she claims she uses real photos now but her recent actions leaves me no choice but to ban her from cerb as she just is not getting the point here.