Karma Kiss duo with Kylie Kingston

Three two ladies have found a new place. The edge of town apartment has a very discreet parking lot out of view of the main Street and off the beaten path of the hotels. No front desk to get by avoiding questions. Upon getting Karma was very good with a welcoming kiss. Both were clothed in regular street clothes when I arrived as per my request. It was my first time seeing two ladies at the same time. They interacted will, with Karma using toys on Kylie. And Kylie knowing what positions Karma liked with her men. The BBBJ skills on each were great, had a hard time keeping myself from going off to early. They both did well with requests to slow down. Karma is the more forward of the two but the service was great with one thick and one thin. Both taste great, both kiss very well by my standards. Pictures and descriptions were accurate. They offered water during my downtime, and I would repeat if I were in the area with either or both.

Independent
I wouldn't visit again
Independent
I wouldn't visit again
  • Like 5

Have been following with interest the ongoing debate on review boards regarding the authenticity of K/K so thanks for your review. It tends to lend credence to the K/K side of the discussion. Only one way to find out for sure and I'm about ready to take the plunge. Will likely arrange with Kylie even tho I usually tend to see ladies in their 30's and 40's. Something about her intrigues me.

Had a lovely visit with this talented lady last week.

Skills are A++ with a wide menu, exactly what I was looking for.

She has a great body that she knows how to use. Experience counts.

We meet in a medicore motel but that wasn't really anyone's fault as the city was busy.

Her appearance was as described and the photos do not do her justice. She has some very tasteful tattoos.

Definitely would like to repeat, and try the duo as well!

• Like 1

I've seen Karma a few times. Great personality to me. Long legs and a great ass! Really gets into kissing and daty. She does squirt too!! Great experience

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.