There are so many wonderful Service Providers. Emma and Emilly set the bar so high.

I realize there are other comments made about what true GFE is. I have to say this: I know what true GFE is not.

A true GFE makes you feel like: A girlfreind makes you feel when you are together for the first time.

So many providers have that miscatagorized so badly.

GFE means "Girl Friend Experience'. it is not a term to be thrown around by providers that want to use it for advertisement and then not really offer it.

I am not talking "unsafe" practices.

I just wish that providers who wish to say GFE in their profiles really mean that they offer a girlfriend experience.

I had to say that

Frank

• Like 2

Guest W***ledi*Time
... I just wish that providers who wish to say GFE in their profiles really mean that they offer a girlfriend experience....

Frank, I agree. Both provider and client are much better off in the long run to be upfront and honest with each other from the get-go. Doesn't prevent ymmv situations for arising, but truthfulness is a very good start.

I was with an SP once and when we kissed it was like kissing a cousin. There was no passion at all. I understand that your not going to click with everyone you meet but it was not what I expected. Needless to say it was my only visit.

This should probably be moved as well.

I am 100% with you on your comment frankthetank, too many use the term GFE and don't provide that level of service. I agree with you it has nothing to do with unsafe service, it's how the lady makes you feel during your time spent together. It shouldn't be mechanical, you feel like you are in the arms of your lover!

Perhaps you Gents just arent meeting the SP that is for you.This calls for more research ;) so many lovely ladies sigh not enough hours in a day lol .

Perhaps you Gents just arent meeting the SP that is for you.This calls for more research ;) so many lovely ladies sigh not enough hours in a day lol .

Don't worry about me Jolie, I've done hundreds of hours of research and have collect some very valuable data over the years! ;)