Harper @ CMJ

After a few rotten days in a row, Harper came to my rescue and saved my weekend!

We had just started chatting via text after I saw her number posted on her Twitter account. She seemed like the type of woman I like seeing, so I took a chance and arranged a time with her.

Harper has a great body and is extremely easy going and fun to chat with. Even though she is brand new to massage, her skills are outstanding. I managed to get really relaxed as she worked on a couple of fun knots in my back.

She works out of both CMJ locations, and Harper is definitely worth seeing in my books!

• Like 2

I had been chatting on twitter with Harper for a few nights and found her interesting and had seen some of her pictures showing a slim athletic body. We seem to have a few things in common. Today I was free and she was posting on Twitter so I chatted with her and asked her a few questions. So I decided to see her today as she is close by.

She opened the door wearing a nice bra and pantry outfit and in high heels. She immediately gave me a big hug and kiss and lead me to the massage room. We chatted for a few minutes and disrobed. She has ha GND look and a very slim fit muscular body. She is training for some competitions. We had a hot soapy time in the shower. Lot of mutual touching and kissing. Soon we headed for the table where I had asked for a firm massage for my aching body. She gives a very good massage and massaged away my knots. Then I offered to give her a massage, She was very happy to give jump on the table as she was sore too. She appreciated my massage as I give a pretty good one after years of practice.. I managed to give her several jello legs along the way. She is a very vocal woman.

Then it was my turn to get my front massaged. I had asked for some reverse body slides also and she happily complied. She has a very nice bum from my point of view. And in between got many more passionate kisses. I think she was enjoying my time with me. She mentioned that I enjoyed giving pleasure also. Which I do :). It was a long teasing finished from many positions and mutual stimulation, which concluded with a toe curling finish. She cleaned me up and we kissed and cuddled for a few minutes until another hot soapy shower. She was a lot of fun, great kisser, great massage and we seem to have a lot in common. Overall highly recommended.

A quick chat, a few more kisses and home I go with a smile and painless body :) If you go see her based on this recommendation, tell her 'Someguy' sent you.

DVCuVOUWsAIIRkV.jpg

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.