Sign in to follow this  

Jennifer: Petite French Spinner from Body Language Ent

I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely french spinner last night for an hour date. While Bruce Dickinson is known to have said "Run to the hills", I would say "Run to Jennifer!".

This raven haired beauty is listed as 5'3", 110lbs, 32B-24-34, which I would say is very accurate. She has a pretty face, and a few small tattoos that are blurred out in her images. She also has a tongue ring and a pierced naval, if you're into that sort of thing.

Jennifer is a very sweet girl, who will put you at ease immediately. She definitely lives up to the GFE. We started off with a nice hug and kiss, while turning on music to set an atmosphere. Man, her body is simply amazing.

We made out for a little bit, which was really nice. Jennifer likes to take everything slow. It's very sensual. I prefer this type of encounter because most girls seem to want to get you in and out and fast. This isn't the case with Jennifer.

After getting down and dirty for a while, she gave me a nice rubdown for about 10 min. This eased me up, quite a bit, after only getting an hour's sleep the night prior. Of course this rubdown led to my â??happy friendâ? reawakening.

After finishing up here, we laid down and had a nice 10-15 min convo. I don't really wanna get into what we talked about, but she's super easy to talk to and her english is good. So no worries about a translation issue. I then showered, gave her another hug and kiss and left feeling like a god!

Final words, Run to Jennifer, now! She's in town for 2 more days.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this