So i've been following Farrah on twitter for a while, yesterday the stars finally aligned, session got booked for 1:15pm, i go get greeted by the receptionist and then get ushered into the angel of fire room. Then when i am done getting showered, she comes in to the room, she's so happy to finally meet me and then the amazing massage starts, gets rid of the knots in my back, does great bodyslides, then the flip comes, lots of teasing starts and the rest is history, then we talk and cuddle for a few minutes, then i am led back to the reception and on my way feeling so amazing and refreshed like a bunch of weight has been left off.

Edited by Cleo2672
spelling errors

I'd noticed Farrah on Twitter, and been intrigued by some of her posts. It took me a while to actually go and see her... but I finally made it. I found she's very open and easy to chat to, and we talked about various things while she gave me a massage and I admired the view in the big mirrors that they have installed at Paradise. After a while the massage became... not so much a massage as prolonged and exquisite teasing, and... ohhhhh, she's good at the teasing! By the time she asked me to turn over I was more than ready for... exactly what I didn't get, because Farrah continued to slowly dial up the levels of anticipation. Eventually, yes, things came to an inevitable conclusion, with enough time for us both to jump in the shower and clean up before it was time to leave. Already looking forward to seeing her again, and I think it won't be long before I do!

• Like 2

So I just returned from spending a delicious hour with Farrah.  She is no longer at Paradise Spa but is now independent.  She offers both MA and SP service.  I am older and enjoy the company of ladies closer to my age.  Farrah fits the bill perfectly.  She's a MILF with beautiful curves and an amazing attitude. She really tries to please ands seems to really enjoy what she does.   All her pictures are 100% real and she hosts in a cozy apartment in Sandy Hill.  Our session was SP and had asked for both dfk and bbbj which she did expertly.  The bbbj was an extra cost option but was well worth it in her case.  You can tell she is experienced and knows her way around a man's body.  If you are looking for a young 20 something spinner it's not her but if you appreciate an older experienced lady with curves but not BBW and nice attitude then she is for you.  She paced the session expertly and we finished a few minutes early.  It allowed me for a quick shower and some pleasant conversation.  I highly recommend if you are looking for one of the best MILF in town.

So, to begin, I'm new to Lyla but wanted to share my experience with Farrah.

To begin, I started seeing Farrah a couple times a month at Paradise back in September. Newly single, a man has needs, right. Not interested in dating either, I wanted something "simple".

The first day I saw Farrah it was instant attraction! Judging by her pics, I knew she was my type but no face pics to follow her body imagery.

She walks in, I'm sitting on the sofa and BAM. I'm awe struck! A beautiful smile with an AMAZING body! Top to bottom perfection!

We begin with my massage. Wow. Great hands...then the body slides! OMG! The heat from her body was intense. 

Since that day, she's the only gal I can confidentally say I only see.

Great conversation, a Goddess and fun to just overall be with! 

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.