Chrystal

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

smilie.gif1st time I met Chrystal was this afternoon...awesome silky smooth skin, she loves to cuddle, non-rushed, she is 1 beautiful tall busty french hottie with "awesome blue eyes", my fantasy met reality this afternoon...another traveling gem....make a appt. with this gem! ymmv but i will see her on her next trip again!!
Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

If anyone is inquiring about Chrystal, she is back in NB for a few days in May. I have seen her a couple of times before and she provides a great experience.

Met Chrystal in a downtown hotel. She is a touring SP and was only in Fredericton a couple of days. I connected with her late on her last day. Thoroughly enjoyed her company and would see her again if our paths crossed.

Independent
I wouldn't visit again
Independent
I wouldn't visit again

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Chrystal for our 3rd visit while she was visiting Saint John. From the moment the door opens you will be treated to a great encounter. I won't go into details but I am positive that each time I see her it gets better and better.

Chrystal is a beautiful and sexy woman that an hour with just isn't long enough so next time I will have to arrange for a longer date.

If you get the chance to see I would highly recommend doing so.

• Like 1

Chrystal really needs more reviews in Moncton! She travels so she only comes by every few months, but gents she is so, so worth booking with. Her site boasts that an encounter with her is one you will find yourself thinking about for days, and it's no idle boast, she really is amazing.

She's tall, gorgeous, and yet approachable. Fun, funny, intelligent and deep, and she's incredibly passionate and enthusiastic about her customer's pleasure. She gives a a very good massage too! I had a great time. I couldn't recommend her highly enough.

Got to agree with this fellow, I saw Chrystal for the second time tonight and she remains utterly, jaw-droppingly beautiful with skills to match. She will make you feel like a king, fellas. She is AMAZING!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.