Alayna Rose

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I saw Alayna's ad here on the board as a new user. I eventually made my way to her website, and really liked what I saw. She just recently started in town so had no reviews, so I decided to TOFTT.

Wow, so glad I did. In four active years of visiting ladies, this was probably the most accurate GFE I've experienced. It's best described as this... imagine you and your long time loved one were going to be apart for three months, and you spend a tender night together the eve before you go. It was that level of passion. Extremely erotic, extremely unrushed, and an amazing time.

Good, clear communication via text beforehand. Her incall is slightly out of the way, but not an issue if you have a car. Rates were very reasonable. I had mentioned attire and hair preferences, she came through on both. I brought up a slight personal kink, she had no judgement and came through OMG well on that also! Both beforehand and in person, she was very, very obliging.

Her website offers very detailed photos and are accurate, so you have an excellent idea of who you'll be meeting. Her face is pretty, much in a "girl next door" sort of way.

I can't say enough good things about her. I hope she's around for a long, long time...

• Like 3

I second everything that Zachmont wrote in his review. I had the pleasure of visiting Alayna Rose yesterday for a short visit and my expectations were exceeded. Right from the second she opened the door I felt at ease. And she is exactly like her pictures so sexy and oh so hot. Most importantly she just seemed like a genuinely nice person.

I also saw Nikki a few weeks ago from Halifaxplaymates and learned yesterday that they will work together so that is my new mission... to see them both.

I can not recommend Alayna enough the whole experience was amazing and I will be a repeat customer for sure.

ML

Alayna's new place is a bit out in the boonies, but the anticipation during the drive was mounting nicely. It was also somewhat delayed when I missed the turn to her house! I was met at the door by a very pretty lady in sexy lingerie, we introduced ourselves and I was led downstairs to the lower floor bedroom. It's a small, clean, comfortable, "lived in" room, with a nice queen sized bed. We chatted for a minute or two, then conversation became both unnecessary and largely impossible. Suffice it to say that we spent the next hour or so getting thoroughly acquainted and not a little sweaty. Alayna is a charming and utterly relaxed hostess, with awesome skills and open to pretty much anything her guest can desire. I don't know what we'll do for an encore, though I'm sure our imaginations can take us to lots of new places, as well as the familiar ones. Thoroughly recommended to anyone who values skill and experience, plus those that like to push their boundaries.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.