BlondexIvy

Yesterday I saw Ivy (new member BlondexIvy on Lyla). She is a new Indy (mid 20s) Companion in the Ottawa area. We communicated through Lyla and then a direct message on Twitter. Met at her apartment in Ottawa. Location was easy to get to and parking was on the street.

She buzzed me in and greeted me with a big smile, hug and kiss wearing some sexy lingerie.

She has a beautiful face and a devious smile. Her long wavy light blonde hair is soft and smelled great. She has some really sexy tattoos that accentuate her figure. Her body is lean like a women's volleyball player but with a fantastic booty.

We chatted for awhile before getting comfortable on the bed. She proceeded to seduce me and take over which I love. We flipped and I got to be the dominant one, kissing and sucking on her nipples. Extremely responsive with great audio. I love when the favours are returned and were they ever returned.

It was then time for the main event with the top hat. Loved her athleticism and the body tone of a mid20s, not much jiggles. She is very energetic and flexible and it was a good workout.

Ended the session with a nice massage and some kisses.

Great time. I will repeat for sure.

Agency
I wouldn't visit again
Agency
I wouldn't visit again
  • Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.