Bailey at Paradise

Her photos are real, and she is wonderful. I saw her about two and a half weeks ago at Paradise, and I've had morning wood about her more than once since. She is smoking hot, lots of fun, and our session couldn't have gone any better (save for finishing too early, I couldn't help it, she's too hot)! That couldn have been why she called me 'Sparky' while cleaning up, lol! I don't think she has a prescence here in Lyla (unlike most of her AT/PS peers), but I'm super-surprised that I seem to be the first person recommending her here, including by her previous name, Kiana. Ah well. She's reall guys, and so, SO worth it. ;)

I saw Bailey last week. I had been admiring her pictures for a while, then she appeared at the Brass Club. So I booked her, but it turned out to be her last day at the Brass club. She looks like her pictures, Tall and has a great body. Has great breast and bum. She is a part time model also. She gives a good massage and has very talented hands and knows how to give a nice long teasing finished. We had fun chatting and I gave her a reverse massage which she enjoyed. She kept telling me that she wanted to take me home to massage her :). I managed to give her Jello legs which put her into a giggly mood for a while. She didn't offer any kissing which was a bit disappointing to me as she had said she did. But kissing is always YMMV.

Maybe she will be back at the Brass Club in the future.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.