I'm new to this msg board and I joined to get some insightful advice about the SC's in ottawa/gatineau.

One of the few clubs I havent ventured to would be the silver dollar. Can anyone tell me how the club is? the quality of the girls? etc etc

any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

I was out for a ride yesterday (Fri) on my bike and stopped by for a beer around 6pm. Only saw three women on the floor and one just arriving. I couple of groups of local guys, I assume. Primarily stopped by to meet Jazy. No luck. However there was a busty blond, with her hair up, at a table at the back with some guy all over her. Maybe that was her? Got a couple of dances from Tania, from Guinea, she was quite attentive. CR was private but in the back by a pool table. Let around 6:45 pm.

I personally like the Dollar. I've been to them all (SCs) and it is the least pretentious. You can relax and enjoy yourself. My fav dancers there are Jewel, a lovely sexy lady, and Jazy, who dances there once a month when not providing Sp duties. She is alot of fun too, and sexy as hell! They have done some renovations inside, especially the washroom downstairs which was really frickin gross before. I was blown away by the change, it's lookin pretty fancy for a shitter! lolo