Lilith & Veronica Duo

Hot Training duo with Lilith and Veronica at Brass Club

The Brass Club, CMJ and other clubs often have training duos with a new and a seasoned massage professional at reduced rates. On top of that the actual training is hands on so it does not in any way take away from the overall experience. Finally you get a chance to be with someone new who few others have seen.

Jessica, at the Brass Club, has impeccable taste and chooses beautiful and charming women, who from my limited experience are naturals to this sensual profession and who learn the ropes very quickly.

The Brass Club is centrally located, discrete, welcoming and very comfortable.

I met Lilith and Veronica at the reception and they both greeted me with warm and welcoming smiles. Off to the well appointed room with a modern shower and double massage table generous enough for three. After some brief chit-chat to break the ice we jumped into the steamy shower where I experienced a sandwich I had not had the luck to try before. No calories with exceptional satisfaction guaranteed!

Lilith has been at the BC for over a year and has had much success with the gentlemen. She is a tight, voluptuous fireball with curly dark hair and a beautiful face. Veronica is more of a fit spinner physique with beautiful dark sleek hair, sparkly eyes and sensual mouth. Once she warms up there is nothing to stop her.

On the table for a very thorough four handed massage to wring out some of my many knots. As time moved on, the massage was more slow and sensual with constant visual stimulation from the nearby mirror and a chance to explore many of the dangerous curves of Lilith and Veronica (within MP limits). The two women complemented each other perfectly with seamless caresses as they simultaneously applied their many gifts and talents.

With the flip my neurons went into overdrive trying to keep up with the increasingly insistent and sensual touch of these two beautiful ladies and their combined skills. They were both very generous with their warm lips and passionate slides.

Would I repeat you ask? You know damn right!

Lilith: http://www.brassclub.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/GW051454-2.jpg

Agency Brass Club
I would visit again
Agency Brass Club
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.