Jordyn Crawford @ CMJ

Every MA has a ton of pictures online for you to review and imagine what they really look like. Well recently i have had the pleasure of meeting Jordyn @ CMJ West.

One day i was surfing through the ads and looking through twitter to check all the beautiful ladies and to see if anyone would catch my eye. Then up pops a picture of a gorgeous soft supple ass with a very attractive woman attached to it. As per most ladies, their face is obscured or partially but the little i could see showed wonderful lips and a great smile. I had to check this one out. It was a twitter post and she was looking for someone to warm her up. Well i couldnt resist that. So after a few days of trying to find a good time to get together, we made a date.

So at the appropriate time, I showed up to CMJ west and I was showed to a very nice room with a massage bed, sofa and double shower. As i was settling down and awaiting my beautiful masseuse. Now like anyone who wants to have a great time you make sure you do your research. I had an image in my mind of what to expect, and I was not disappointed. Not only were her pictures accurate and current, they did not do her justice. She has a beautiful face to go along with her soft and sexy figure.

After my initial stare and taking in what a lovely sight i was beholding, Jordyn welcomed me in her warm and sexy way, we sat for a minute to talk. This initial conversation was short but i learned quickly that she is very intelligent, confident and funny. I felt comfortable instantly, she made me feel like we had known each other a long time and were catching up.

After we helped each other remove our clothes, we headed into the shower to get better aquainted. Mostly it was just my clothes coming off, she came to me dressed sexy and with very little on. Honestly i couldnt pick her outfit out in a line-up, i was distracted by that fantastic backside she was proudly showing off.

Basically ever massage session is different and we each have our own experiences. You really need to come see this lady to see what she has in store for you. The highlight of the whole session was watching her show off her beautiful oiled up body in the mirrors around us. Between all those images and the sexy look on her gorgeous face, I was completely mesmerized. From the very first touch to the last of the soap was rinsed off at the end, I was in heaven. That hour and a half flew by so fast, i had to look at the clock a couple times to make sure it had really gone by.

I believe that being open and respectful goes a long long way, but as with every MA, YMMV. She loves to chat and have fun. She has a wicked sense of humour that i totally love. So if you like to talk and have a laugh like i do, you will enjoy a session with Jordyn. Plus you really have to checkout that amazing ass she has. You wont be disappointed, completely worth it.

I will definately see her again. But maybe next time I will see if I can get a duo with her and Vera. From what she tells me, it is a hell of a time and a sight to behold. I will definately pass on how great it is.

Remember, if you treat her with respect and kindness, it only makes the experience better for the next guy. Pass it on. She is an absolute gem that CMJ has.

Thank you Jordyn and until next time, all i can say is mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.