Sign in to follow this  

Vixxy Fox

Just came back from seeing Vixxy Fox at CMJ East. This is just her second week of massage. We had chatted briefly on twitter and I found her pictures interested and our conversation showed that we had a lot in common. I was free today and she was also, So I booked her for noon.

I arrived and was greeted at the door, by a tall slim, very slim woman, she had a great smile and had her hair up. She gave me a kiss right away and lead me to the room. This was a different room that I had not been to before, it had a tv and a electric fireplace and a very nice shower. Didn't know that this room was here unless it was new?. But she has a very beautiful face, big eyes and slim body, some tasteful tattoos and nice natural breast and a very nice bum.

We chatted a bit to get to know each other, then got ready for the shower where washed each other and shared some nice kisses. Then onto to the table we go. She is still new to massage and the industry, so I was expecting to see someone who was not as experienced as the others. But surprisingly she gave a decent massage, managed to get the knots out of my back. She gave me some very nice kisses, I think this is YMMV, but once we started it got a lot more passionated. She said she enjoyed my kisses :) . Then I offered to give her a massage, which she was happy for, she said was one of the first to give her a real massage, So I worked out her tensions and managed to give her some jello legs. Then it was my turn to go on my back. I asked her to do some body slides and she did, and gave me a nice long teasing finish.

This part she was very good at it. Overall it was a very good experience. She is a great kisser if you are one of they lucky ones that connect with. Great conversationalist. Always checking to make sure I was comfortable and if she was doing doing everything to my satisfaction and asking me if wanted something. I had a very good time with this beautiful sexy girl. We connected and in a few weeks with more practice, she will be very popular.

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Finally was able to see Vixxy!  While she's a bit curvier then her photos on the site, her Twitter account is up-to-date.  

We had great chemistry, so much so I changed my hh to an hour!

I'll definitely book her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this