hi everyone. i see dani is coming to winnipeg again. as well she is planning a day in brandon. just wondering if anyone has any info on her, what she is into and rates...thanks

Hi Dysondan, Reviews are not permitted on cerb. If someone wishes to recommend the lady to you they can and tell you about all the good points but we do not like reviews here as they are often insulting and negative. If someone has something negative that they feel they must share with you they will PM you but please do not ask for reviews (just in case someone doesn't know the rules here and posts a review as a reply).

Someone said something negative on here? Why those .... I have no experience with Dani but have read some very good reviews on here and from her pics she does look very sexy.

I had the pleasure of seeing Dani a couple of times....in fact the last time was just days before she moved out west. She is a delightful lady with a great personality...super body, little small on top, but very pert...I enjoyed them. She dosen't provide everything that most of the ladies do, but she was a repeat SP for me. PM if you'd like more info.

Nobody said anything negative about Dani, I just don't want people thinking this is a review board.

I hear you mod I was just being a sarcastic smart ass, its just the way I am.Its your hard work that makes this a excellent upbeat and positive board, thanks for that.

I've read many positive things about her on other boards so go for it. She seems really nice.