I KNOW I've been on this site for a year and a half but I still have no idea how to post comments in someone else's post. Does anyone know? thanks!

I KNOW I've been on this site for a year and a half but I still have no idea how to post comments in someone else's post. Does anyone know? thanks!

You can give reputation points, where you are able to leave a few words?!

oh you can only comment when you're giving reputation points??

Don't you mean quote a message? as I am doing now? I think reputation points are more like a yay or nay, in regards to a post

Guest Ou**or**n

Ah, yes thanks Angela, now I understand. Yes those comments are what you write when you are giving someone Rep points.

OOOooooooohhh now I get it. god I'm slow!! thanks you guys for helping me out and let's never mention this to anyone else!!! I do remember completing my masters degree, but somehow those skills don't transfer to cerb. Duh.

xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooooooo Amelia

• Like 1

This is part of the reputation system. Let people know if you agree or disagree with the post (OR RECOMMENDATIONS).

postnotes_nomatte.gif

Now, if you NOMINATE the post it will also add reputation so you will not be able to comment on the same post - it's best that you just add your comments in a reply post in this case and quote the original post.

Yeah, what he said :P

This is part of the reputation system. Let people know if you agree or disagree with the post (OR RECOMMENDATIONS).

postnotes_nomatte.gif

Now, if you NOMINATE the post it will also add reputation so you will not be able to comment on the same post - it's best that you just add your comments in a reply post in this case and quote the original post.

PS Amelia: Sometimes an eternity isn't that long I guess ;) Keep up the great posts!