First experience, not very good - looking for advise to avoid same problems

I don't mean for this post to come off as a rant but it partially is, but mainly I was looking for info as what to do if I ran into the same situation again. I am purposely leaving it vague in hopes of generating a discussion and not to point blame.

I made a booking with a well known/reviewed agency and the SP of my choice. Credit to the agency they called back to say the SP would be late and I should try another. I reviewed her services and agreed with a second choice.

We agreed on a time and place, but then the SP arrived 30 min late. Some of the items listed in her profile were inaccurate including personality and her photos were not as accurate as they claim. What actually bothered me was the list of services was long but she did not want to do a couple of them, the reason I selected her.

I do not believe it was anything I did. I was polite, well groomed and I followed items in the FAQ's.

If I encountered this again what can I do. Politely decline? Call the agency before or after? anything else?

In my humble opinion, I would suggest that you try and Independent SP the next time. They are able to answer your questions and concerns personally :).

• Like 1

If I encountered this again what can I do. Politely decline? Call the agency before or after? anything else?

Politely decline is a good option. If you decide to call the agency to lodge a complain ensure you keep your cool.

If it was me I would probably accept one of those things happening. Ie 30 min late, not services listed, etc...but the combination. I would politely provide the agency with the feedback and my disappointment listing all the issues. Then I'ld take my business somewhere else. Whether another agency or indy you have lots of other choices. Can it happen again. Absolutely. But do as much homework as you can. The indies you can at least connect with directly, get a feel for if you would get along, and ask them specifically about their services and your wishes. The front end work and experience will help minimize the chances of this happening again. But we are all people and don't know the chemistry until we're actually together.

I'd say, if you can, make the decision to find an independent who is well reviewed and suits your needs (no agency) and use a forum such as this to send messages back and forth with that SP. Ask the questions and don't be afraid to give her the information as to your experience, your wants/needs, and what you expect.

There are sooooo many independent SP's out there that will communicate with you and give you the service you want. I find agencies are iffy... you may hit a home run but it's more likely you'll be tossed out at first!

good luck/donovan:)

i would stick to the independent ones what they offer is what you get not someone on the phone telling what they offer and all the time they don't

Let's not all trash angecies please. There are some very good ones out there who actually care about their reputation. Of course there are some very crooked ones as well. My best advice to anyone new to the hobby is always the same, do your research. There are loads of review sites out there to gain information on both indies and angecy ladies. Don't get discouraged either when you don't connect with a lady either, it has happend to all of us. Also if you do call the angency, try to keep your cool. Just tell them what happend. If they don't appologize, then you know they are not a reputable agency. Good luck Northern, happy hobbying and hopefully the next experience will be a great one!

Let's not all trash angecies please. There are some very good ones out there who actually care about their reputation. Of course there are some very crooked ones as well.

I agree. The word Agency doesn't automatically make it a negative thing. Some agencies will make it up to you should you lodge a valid complain. After all they know that a customer isn't a customer unless he comes back twice.

Guest f***2f***

I guess the same answer would be valid if you called a Cleaning Agency. If you are not happy with the service offered try another Agency or look for an Independent Service Provider that you can speak directly with before the time of service.