Question regarding nominated threads

I checked the FAQs but could not find the answer to my question regarding nominated threads:

In the "Thread of the bi-weekly awards" section, the last line following the list of nominated threads indicates "Remaining nominations cumulated". Sometimes, the votes associated with the latter can be quite substantial. For example, in the "Topic Of The Fortnight 7, Week 15, April, 2010", 50% of the votes were for "Remaining nominations cumulated". Since this line is not a hyperlink, my question is how can one view the list of threads included under "Remaining nominations cumulated"?

If the answer is already posted somewhere on the board I would appreciate it if someone could just point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

AFAIK there isn't a list on the forum. Instead you find them as you are reading threads/posts. Typically it makes sense to just nominate post you find 'speaking' to you as this is an ongoing event.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Interesting ... if you click on "Search", then choose "Find All Posts Nominated", the search seems to return all current nominees, and all past winners, but not all past posts ever nominated.

I thought this search option was going to be the answer to your question, but ... not so!

Once the bi-weekly event has been awarded the nominations are removed resetting all the threads. This allows a thread to be renominated for the next bi-weekly event.

Guest W***ledi*Time
Once the bi-weekly event has been awarded the nominations are removed resetting all the threads. This allows a thread to be renominated for the next bi-weekly event.

Just for clarity: When you say the noms are "removed", I think I'm correct in saying that you're talking "removed from TOTF current voting tally", not "removed from the posts". The nominations seem to still exist, even if they don't apply to the current TOTF period. As you previously mentioned, you can see the old nominations when you look at the old posts themselves. But they don't show up in the "Find All Posts Nominated" search results.

(Hope this technicality is at least slightly clearer-than-mud for the casual reader, ha ha)

(Hope this technicality is at least slightly clearer-than-mud for the casual reader, ha ha)

lol....yes what you said is what I meant.