Nevada Relaxations

Nevada's is a good place to go. The donation is standard so you know what you can expect. They have a few younger new girls, but from my experience the last little while there are a couple to check out. Kiana is a tall slim melado girl who has a great body and attitude. Was there the other day and Angelina was smoking hot. I mean smoking. She is 5' 11" Blond with a nice natural rack. All in all once you get past the membership thing it's a pretty good place to go.

Nevada's is a good place to go. The donation is standard so you know what you can expect. They have a few younger new girls, but from my experience the last little while there are a couple to check out. Kiana is a tall slim melado girl who has a great body and attitude. Was there the other day and Angelina was smoking hot. I mean smoking. She is 5' 11" Blond with a nice natural rack. All in all once you get past the membership thing it's a pretty good place to go.

anymore information about this kiana girl? what does she provide, and is she worth it.?

I've never been to Navada's. I've heard many good things about them here and on other Forums. They don't advertise at all / no web site.

You can a listing in the back of the Winnipeg Sun for them.

That's about it.

I don't know, but she is definitely hot. She went right into a wicked bbbj when, and progressed into a nice 69 by the time she started riding me it was hard to keep it in. Definitely a good experience.

Kiana offers fs with a cbj. Dfk and daty as well.Very enthusiastic and energetic. All around great girl.

I would have to agree, after reading your review I went to see Kianna, 69 was not something that I was looking for, but I did recieve everything else that you listed. She is a fun ride, lots of energy, body contact, really loves what she does. Will repeat for sure, sooner than later. As for Angelina the tall blonde, I think I may include her next visit, 3-some may cost more, but should b a blast.

Can someone help me out with location and how to become a member there? Pretty sure I know where it is just heard some talk about having to become a member etc.etc. Thanks.

Thier addy is in the yellow pages. The door itself is recessed on a angle back from the street, I walked past it 2 times as there is no number on it. Once in you will have to buzz to get in, they will ask if your an existing member, how you hear about them etc.

If I recall, its $10 for the membership.

Guest f*t**d
Thier addy is in the yellow pages. The door itself is recessed on a angle back from the street, I walked past it 2 times as there is no number on it. Once in you will have to buzz to get in, they will ask if your an existing member, how you hear about them etc.

If I recall, its $10 for the membership.

What info do you have to give them for a membership?

Maybe I don't know the address? the place I was thinking of has a sign on the mirrored door that says members only corner of seargent and ?? Sorry not from the city.:confused:

That is a private club on the corner of Arlington and Sergant.

You need to keep going one block down on the same side of the street.

It's a stucco building with no sign out front.

Thanks I think I know where you mean and will check it out next trip to the city, what hours do they keep??

That is a private club on the corner of Arlington and Sergant.

You need to keep going one block down on the same side of the street.

It's a stucco building with no sign out front.

just make up a fake name & password, and make sure to remember the info for your next visit. It's quick & painless, everyone there is really pleasant so don't worry. Give it a shot, you won't regret it.

They close early on weekends at about 6pm.

weeknights until midnight I believe.

Try Broadways in Winnipeg. Good reviews there.

I like it as well.:cool:

So once your $10 membership fee is paid....how then does the process work.Do you just go in and pick a girl from a catalogue and negotiate a price? How many girls are there to choose from? And does anyone know the aproxamate going rates here?

Just curious as I am very intrigued by the sounds of this place!

Generally speaking, the room prices are about $35.

Depending on the room you take.

You can get FS for about $.20-$.5 for an hour.

Prices can be somewhat negotiated.

YMMV depending on yourself and how the session goes.

Guest vertigo13

do they have any petite girls working there???or busty slim girls??

What is the total donation value worth for amessage and BBBJ, HJ no FS don't trust ??

What are the rooms like??

LMK

Why don't you guys stop being such Pussies and go down there and check it out.

I don't know the ladies measurements!

Guest steelydan

I saw Kianna once and she is as described. Very upbeat, enthusiastic. Lots of body contact. She was trying a bit of up-sell, but it wasn't obnoxious. Ass to die for. Those mirrorred ceilings give a nice view...

Why don't you guys stop being such Pussies and go down there and check it out.

I don't know the ladies measurements!

Dear HotAC,

Love your style! My sentiments exactly...

Catherine

Guest ***rgi*****9
Dear HotAC,

Love your style! My sentiments exactly...

Catherine

It Is interesting how it takes some people awhile to jump off the fence and just do it. (sounds like a Nike commercial) I can say when I first started on the forum I was just a lurker however I was already enjoying my pooning.

So similar to Hot AC and Cat Guy's just do it!!!

You just can't waste a lot of time asking for opinions. In this hobby, the discovery is half the fun. Read the reviews, make a pick and leap in headlong. The worse thing that can happen is that you spend a little money and it doesn't work out great. But for the most part, it will be a really fun experience. That's what sex is all about... fun!! Don't take it seriously and you'll enjoy this wonderful hobby of ours a whole lot more!!