Aria Brass

A few months ago as I was perusing ladies' profiles on the Brass Club website, I came across a cropped photo of an exquisite lady, who's short bio indicated that she is a Mediterranean beauty with stunning features. I was intrigued... all BC ladies I have met are wonderful, each in her own way, but something about Aria's smile (the upper portion of her face was cropped out) made me want to meet her in person. I booked easily via the chat function on the website and looked forward to my encounter a few days hence.

Well, BC lived up to the description on their website. Aria is beyond gorgeous... both on the outside (what an utterly scrumptious body...) and - to me, equally important - on the inside. The women I'm most attracted to are those who can hold a great conversation, be deliriously sexy, and authentically themselves, all simultaneously, seemingly without effort and without skipping a beat.

This is Aria. Her features, from head to feet are, well... stunning. She could easily be on a runway or a magazine cover... she's beautifully proportioned, super-easy to get along with, sensual, sexy, gives a fantastic massage (and enjoys getting one herself), and also takes a genuine interest in the gentleman she's with. She's also a great conversationalist, and the last few pre-shower minutes of every session I've had with her (and there have been many) consist of she and I lying together deep in conversation...

I cannot recommend Aria highly enough... she knows how to treat a gentleman who knows how to treat a lady properly. A session with Aria is sensual and arousing, but also intensely personal and totally relaxing. After seeing her, I'm pretty sure I walk on air for a while for that's how amazing she is... And all within MA limits.

Thank you Aria - I'll be back soon for sure.

Agency Brass Club
I would visit again
Agency Brass Club
I would visit again
Edited by BigBud
typo spotted
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.