Hunter @ Paradise

My first visit with little Ms Hunter a couple of months ago, I obviously did not know what to expect as she was new at the time:

Walk in to the Spa, take requisite shower and in walks Hunter. When she first walked in my jaw dropped as I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. It's get's better, I recall her immediately disrobing. Obviously this is not unusual, but there was no pretense and it was just no big deal. I was in awe a little because the pictures of her are spot on, this gorgeous and petite blond women totally naked in front of me.

As I said her pictures are spot on, she is a petite women, curves in all the right spots. I have seen her on a few occasions now, she is super pleasant to be with, friendly and I enjoy my time with her thoroughly. She has beautiful blue/greenish eyes which are a pleasure to stare into.

Massage was fun, if you want more pressure just ask her, I found that she enjoys being an MA and the sexy parts that go with it, and pleasing her clients. In general I find her attitude to be open minded, enjoys touching and being touched. She was open to a reverse massage with me when I asked her. It's fun to be somewhat sensual with her, and enjoyable for both of us.

Here is some contact info, I am not sure how active she is on Twitter as I just found her handle.

https://twitter.com/Hunter613love

http://www.angelstouchmassage.ca/site/hunters-profile/

Also one other aspect of the session I enjoyed with her is that I got the whole time with her that I booked, with her the time starts when she walks into the room with you as opposed to the solo shower at beginning. The session was not rushed, all the time was used.

Cheers!

Agency Paradise Spa
I would visit again
Agency Paradise Spa
I would visit again
Edited by blowinsmoke
Add Photo

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.