Looking for opinions on some older providers

I was wondering if anyone has spent any time with either Jade, Foxy or Sinful Syndee at EC and or could offer any info or recomendations on them. Any input or advise would be great. I've been burned before and doing my homework this time.

Guest ***rgi*****9

IMHO I would say that for "experienced sp's" both Jade and Sharla would be good choices.

I read many good things about Savana George as well.

She's on EC and Terf.ca alot.

Jade is AWESOME..no dissapointments there...just hard to get ahold of. Sinful Sydnee provides unmatched service.....one thing is she is not a small lady , however that was not a problem with any service provided. One of the most intense sessions I've ever had.....and I MUST repeat soon! Maggie belair is another one worth mentioning!

Nevada has Catherine , and Emerald , who are incredible! Pm for any more info.

Had a really good time with Sharla last year. IMO well worth it. I booked for 2 hrs, very polite, made me feel comfortable, provided drinks before and at intermission :) .

Had a really good time with Sharla last year. IMO well worth it. I booked for 2 hrs, very polite, made me feel comfortable, provided drinks before and at intermission :) .

I agree with Johnny there. She is a class act!

I was reading at another site that a Sharla / Winnipeg did not practice safe sex with certain clients. Not sure if this is the same Sharla???

The lady in question was providing BBBJ,CIM, Rimming, sex with no party hat etc.....

Be careful, not sure if this person is one and the same??:confused:

JohnyBravo:

If you want private messages, go to User CP and turn it on.

You sent me one, I can't reply.

I was reading at another site that a Sharla / Winnipeg did not practice safe sex with certain clients. Not sure if this is the same Sharla???

The lady in question was providing BBBJ,CIM, Rimming, sex with no party hat etc.....

Be careful, not sure if this person is one and the same??:confused:

Sharla has always played safe as far as I know. We all know the "gossip" put out on all the girls by jealous/slighted clients and other sps about other sps. No need to put out speculative comments if you haven't seen the lady in question. See her and form your own opinions.