Language law in Quebec Sex Shop

OMG... What a HUGE waste of tax payers money! LOL... a 500.00 fine!! LOL "six-year effort" (What do you think that costs?) and "10-page ruling" (Does anyone else think this is insane). I know it's the principle of the thing and they are making an example out of this... the store owner should have just translated it and stuck a sticker on all the boxes to make them go away....

Exactly Mod! I live in a bilingual province and I myself am half French and Dutch. I was raised as a French Roman Catholic Canadian, and yes, I speak French. But for heaven's sake Quebec! We get it. French is your official language and we understand the importance of having it displayed on all your products. But was it really worth it? I think the only thing it did was send a message to the rest of us that Quebec cares more about its' 'principles' by spending 6 YEARS on this 'crucial' matter, than it does about the welfare and protection of its own people. I think all that money could've easily been spent elsewhere. Come on Quebec, pick your battles!

*cough*potholes*cough*

Not just crumbling roads, all you hear are horror stories about the hospitals in Quebec. I think taxpayer money needs to be far better spent!