Chantal at Body Basics 3000

Finding and enjoying the perfect experience is sometimes a bit of a crap shoot but I hit the winner and kept my run going for a solid hour last night with my visit to BodyBasics 3000 just off Walkley and St. Laurent.

After making easy arrangements with one of the lovely young ladies by phone I arrived on time to be met by 3 lovely hostesses who I would have been more than happy to spend my time with. I hadn't been there in a while and they did an amazing job with their renovations so the rooms were even better than ever!!

Chantal is a tall, blonde, slim, buxom and most importantly a very giving and kind lady. Yes, she gives it her all when giving you a massage. She sure knew what she was doing and she was really into delivering the best massage possible. Her positive energy radiated into my sore muscles. I felt like a new man but there was still more to come.

She sent me this cute, devilish smile with her lips and her eyes and then flicked her lovely blonde locks back and I was history in no time. I could feel her wanting to give and I was happy to be on the receiving end.Her sincerity was felt that she really enjoyed what she was doing. Chantal is by nature a pleaser and I can assure you guys that she sure pleased me. I encourage you to visit her. There will be no regrets.

I will definitely be seeing her again. Thanks for a terrific time.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I have seen Chantal a few times now she is all that was said above and then some. It gets better every visit I have with her saw her at sparx last visit very nice location.

Will repeat every chance I get

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.