Rosalee Brass

Rosalee and I had been messaging each other over social media for several weeks before our schedules finally aligned and we got to meet in person. She is beautiful on the inside and the outside. She has stunning exotic looks, smouldering eyes and an absolutely captivating smile. Her lips are made to be kissed passionately - and she sure knows how to do that... She has gorgeous curves and is also a really good conversationalist in four languages!

Beauty and brains are combined in this luscious woman who is also gifted in the art of seductive massage. Within a few minutes of her starting to massage me, I was totally relaxed. I could have stayed all day - by the time we got to the finale, I was ready to explode - and rarely has it felt so amazing.

A soothing shower for two and more passionate kissing concluded our session. Rosalee said she'd had an amazing time, but I assured her that the pleasure was at least 90% mine. I'll definitely repeat with this wonderful lady and strongly recommend her to gentlemen who know how to treat a special lady.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.