Brooke Diamond

I had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful lady recently. I texted her on a whim and she got back to me pretty quickly. I might have just been lucky, but she was quite accommodating with my short notice request.

Her photos are accurate. She is fairly tall with an amazing body that is curvy in all of the right ways. She has a beautiful face to match as well. Someone you would take notice of walking down the street.

She has a friendly demeanor which made conversation easy. She is bright and she has some of that 'girl next door' charm.

She is passionate and the whole session flowed so well. She seems fairly open minded and accommodating. She was eager to make sure I enjoyed my time with her, which I definitely did.

I will be repeating.

• Like 1

Just saw Brooke great service very pretty face I would highly recommend her to anyone who likes a girl with some curves. Service was top notch!!

Thank you Brooke!

Recommendation is way over due.  Had a great time with Brooke several weeks ago.  Service was top notch and she's a delight to get to know.  Offering a massage is a much appreciated bonus!

• Thanks 1

Met this lovely lady recently and thoroughly enjoyed my encounter.  Pics are 100% accurate and she is very accommodating.  I will be a return customer with Brooke 🙂

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.