Facial hair?

Guest Natedog

Alright ladies!

So hair/cleanliness in the nether regions has been discussed in another thread. What about facial hair? Whats your preference?

and

GO!

Guest katia

Well! Usually clean shaved is the choice of the most of the ladies especially when kissing some region of her body is envolved.

Guest L.M. (No longer a member here)

I personally kind of agree with that. Especially if the guy requested for my GFE options although I'm pretty sure it's not fun to be kissed elsewhere on the body by a beard.

Most of my gentlemen are clean shaved,but i certainly agree that being kissed by a beard is not the most pleasant thing for anyone.

Facial hair is very aging on a man and it isn't fun to kiss someone when their mustache is tickling your nose and you're fighting down a sneeze the whole time. It isn't fun to have nasty, sharp stubble scraping your delicate skin either.

Please shave, gentlemen! (Above and below! lol)

Hugs & kisses!

Carole ;)

Guest Bigbellyokre

Megane next time I'll make sure I'm completely shaved. I was in the hurry when we met and I only had an hour for my lunch time. I hope you understand.

Megane next time I'll make sure I'm completely shaved. I was in the hurry when we met and I only had an hour for my lunch time. I hope you understand.

That's OK don't worry I understand. As long as you don't wear some very stinky perfume. A friend did this joke to me once only and he end in the shower very fast. LOL!

Kisses...Lovely Megane xx

Guest katia
It isn't fun to have nasty, sharp stubble scraping your delicate skin either.

Please do not expect DATY on her with this, except if you can be very very careful.

Guest Bigbellyokre
That's OK don't worry I understand. As long as you don't wear some very stinky perfume. A friend did this joke to me once only and he end in the shower very fast. LOL!

Kisses...Lovely Megane xx

I would even shave my head for you Megane. You are wonderful.

Please don't. Contact me again anytime sweetheart.

Please do not expect DATY on her with this, except if you can be very very careful.

Lol, Katia. Thanks, but I can speak for myself. I do offer daty (and kissing!) even if they have facial hair lol.

Hugs & kisses!

Sassy and Classy Carole ;)

Facial hair is very aging on a man and it isn't fun to kiss someone when their mustache is tickling your nose and you're fighting down a sneeze the whole time. It isn't fun to have nasty, sharp stubble scraping your delicate skin either.

Please shave, gentlemen! (Above and below! lol)

Hugs & kisses!

Carole ;)

I agree with you, Carole. Please take five minutes to shave gentlemen.

When you don't shave we tend to pull back from kissing and we just might miss the fact that you are great kissers. When you are not shaved we get an irrated red chin that in some cases even end up burning. So help us appreciate you men even more by being clean shaven.

I am glad to see this topic come up :)

Alright ladies!

So hair/cleanliness in the nether regions has been discussed in another thread. What about facial hair? Whats your preference?

and

GO!

Clean shaven or a goatee is what I prefer on a gentleman .. :D

Guest f***2f***

i always shower, shave and floss and brush before I go to "visit" shaving my nether region would be hot but the "old ball and chain" might wonder....;-)

Clean shaven or a goatee is what I prefer on a gentleman .. :D

Always clean shaven, in both regions!!! I seem to get alot of extra play with my other region being clean shaven,SP's have stated they like it, and I get some BS/BL:D along with either a BBBJ OR CBJ:o.With very smooth clean shaven face my SP's have always get into the DFK (they have stated I'm a very good kisser..not patting myself on my back)and they certainly enjoy the DATY....and sssoooo do I.

This thread is ten years old but now that I have a beard since I retired I am really interested in ladies comments about clients with beards.... 

I have been told by many that the beard suits me but I guess they might just be being polite lol 

I am already 58 so I don't want to look 5yrs older.  I also thought that beards were making a comeback with young men... 

So what the advice??

Me, Clean Shaven.. Beards.. it's all good. As long as the beard is, kept Clean,Neat and Tidy, and doesn't feel like an SOS pad.. all good. 

Mas far as beards coming back, I'm not sure.. Lol. Although, I find more Men, grow the beard for he winter months.. 

Just my opinion .. ;) 

• Like 2

Other than rocking an occasional goatee, I normally can't tolerate facial hair for very long. But when I do, I tend to give a heads up to avoid blindsiding someone and cause unintended restrictions. Some like, some hate and other will make it a case by case depending on the cleanliness and overall feel.

Like anything else, better be transparent and avoid awkward meetings.

I've never had this conundrum. At 59, I still can't grow a beard, lol. Hell, I only have to shave every 2-3 days. I'm the polar opposite of those guys that have a 5 o'clock shadow at 1:45 in the afternoon. :classic_biggrin: But I do make sure I am clean shaven before any date.