Have you ever had a dancer take it out?

Mileage in the Ottawa Champagne Rooms?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Mileage in the Ottawa Champagne Rooms?

• Never had a dancer touch me down there
    • Touched but never "unzipped"
    • Reached in and played, but no release
    • Took it out until release

Guest o*****a*****r

Had a happy ending in a Champagne room in Ottawa and was very surprised as the champagne rooms aren't private in Ottawa like they are in Quebec.

I was just wondering how many others have experienced this?

Please no names of dancers and/or clubs!

I don't aim to find release in a SC. Rather, if I am on my own I enjoy talking with some of the dansers and having a drink or two, just taking in the moment with a beautiful young lady with no hiden agendas. Yes things can get a little frisky in the CR. I have had lots of fun with favourite dancer(s) on the Ottawa side in the recent past doing body shots, licking salt and squeezing lemons on various body parts; just being playful between danses while in the CR. Some mild to heavy petting through clothes (mine) of course. I always found the summer more fun with shorts and t-shirt.

However, on the PQ side I have experienced the fourth option in your poll a couple of times, but that was a few years back. I usually don't look for it it just happens.....

Yeah had a release here in Ottawa, but not unzipped, she totally did it on purpose too, the dance was going well, she kept brushing up against it "accidentally", realised I was hard, asked me if I was going to cum, and i said yes if she kept teasing me like that, then whammo!!

I was over in the quebec side and saw a dancer a few times and things clicked and then she told me she was working at lunch time. When I saw her and wanted a dance she told me to go buy a condom in the bathroom and then we went to the champagne room. started witha straight dance then she unzipped me but it on and basically she got on reverse facing forward and went at it, no kissing no real anything. After that we met a few times outside of business hours. That was a few years ago

Last summer had a happy ending in an Ottawa SC. Took me (pun intended) by surprise. I never go to a SC during daytime but that day I acted on an impulse and found myself in the back with a beautiful lady. Then she says something like "touch me nicely and I'll touch you nicely" and then the other brain takes over. I remember leaving with two thoughts - wow that was great and wow what just happened !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recall that, in the past, there were 2 Ottawa SC's i used to frequent where some of the ladies would 'get adventurous' in the champagne room... alas in both cases the champagne room format has changed, as well as the bylaw enforcement, and i have not had the pleasure on the Ottawa side since...

but i'm saving more money now...

:boobeyes:

My first time at an Ottawa SC (ottawa side), the very first dancer who came up to my table. It was daytime, and I had just got out of a meeting and it was a hot June afternoon. I wanted a cold beer, I got a hot Caribbean dancer. Didn't cost extra, other than however many songs it cost, and surprisingly it took quite a few. No fs, just hj into m. I left hotter then I came in!

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah had a release here in Ottawa, but not unzipped, she totally did it on purpose too, the dance was going well, she kept brushing up against it "accidentally", realised I was hard, asked me if I was going to cum, and i said yes if she kept teasing me like that, then whammo!!

Like these SNL guys?

Yep used to happen very often at the old Oasis in Carlsbad god I miss that place and that lady.

I haven't been in a local SC much since the bylaw changes but before then I had a "vietnamese hj" (curiosity made me see what it was .... geuss what? It was like an other hj, just was in a SC by a viet chick). Had bbbj a couple times and FS once. Ok twice but with same girl different days. Trust the girl to know which booths offer max privacy.

Of course the SCs in QC just across the border near Mtl I did not include. We all know what the deal there is. I was in cornwal recently and took all my willpower not to head east to Frontierre LOL

Like these SNL guys?

That video is so damn funny! I had forgotten about that skit!

Umm...I've been pretty lucky w/ dancers. First time was about 15 years ago, really hot black girl...on the Ontario side....she kept wispering to me "Do you like black meat, do you like it?"...I just went along with it...next thing you know, she whips out my dick, starts a bj then turns around and fucks me doggystyle for a few minutes...no charge...what a turn on that was for me...I'm gotten 4-5 handjobs and a couple of blowjobs on the Quebec side over the years.

About 6 months ago, on the Ontario side again, another black girl whom I had gotten to dance for me starts to kiss me deeply and again whips out my dick...then she starts to straddle me, now I'm about 4-5 songs into it alrteady, so I tell her straight up I've only got 140.00 $ on me, she said she didn't care and then fucks me for a couple of songs...keep in my mind I'm 43 and this is an open-air CR...very erotic...lol...like I said, been lucky....

Great vid. I guess I will have to strart watching SNL again.

I don't think the skits actually air on SNL. They are created for the sole purpose of going viral on the web.

Um, a question. If you do happen to get a HJ in one of these places, what about the mess you would make? where does it go? If it got on your cloths it would be pretty obvious with the black lights you tend to see in SC (or at least the few clubs I have been to).

In my case, the dancer in question had a little kleenex pack in her little bag that carries her cash and cell in the club. Afterwards she told me never go to a SC without either kleenex or a condom. I don't go looking for that particular service SP I don't bring it along personally.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S***e

Hilarious video! Doubled up condoms and a twist tie should work just fine for me. To the question at hand, I've never had a dancer touch me mind you I have been in a SC for decades and touching was a no no back then: don't touch the dancers; the dancers don't touch you; and don't touch yourself in public...sort of a touchless car wash.

Before the bylaw went into effect, the fourth option used to happen to me all the time at the 2 Ottawa clubs I frequented regularly (don't want to mention the names here for fear of causing trouble for those particular clubs.) It's obviously happened a lot less in Ottawa since the by-law, but still has happened. But only with a select few dancers. The majority aren't willing to risk getting caught, understandably. Personally I get a kick out of the risk factor (risk of getting caught that is, I always "play safe" if you know what I mean), but not everyone has that little exhibitionist in them.

As for the QC side, I only frequent one club regularly but the fourth option still happens there quite often. Lately I've been meaning to try my luck at Pigales, probably on my next outing.

Guest o*****a*****r

Thanks Peachka... seen the vid before but LMAO as it's very appropriate for the thread :-D

It appears to me that "high mileage" seems to happen on the day shift in Ontario more often then on the evening/night shift by looking at the responses to this thread lol! Never thought with an open CR in Ontario this would be so common.

I rarely go to the "ballet" during the day but I think for those interested in high mileage in Ontario... the day shift seems to be were it's at. Hint... hint... lol! No extra charges here :grin:

As for the mess... well.... BBBJWCIM&SW seems to be where it's at. If not I can just watch for guys who leave right after their dance and guess their mileage ;)

Thanks again for the responses as I've never finished so fast and I guess it's the exhibitionist part of it that helped out and turned me on as some have mentioned!

OTG

Hilarious video Peachka!

I’ve had some great experiences here in Ottawa and I’ve learned that it’s sometimes the dancers you least expect. When I go to a SC I don’t expect anything more than the usual lap dance but when a lady surprises me with extras my time certainly becomes more memorable. Some dancers slide their leg up and down Mr. Happy (sometimes fast, sometimes slow) or clutch him with one or two hands, but I reposition politely before I make an uncomfortable mess in my pants. A big wet stain on your pants as you exit the Champaign room would be embarrassing and likely cause me to exit the club quickly before someone notices. I’ve been to SC in Toronto and Quebec which overtly offer extras above and beyond the usual lap dance for extra green but I prefer to spend my money with a favourite SP instead.

One fantasy of mine is to have an incredible sexy dancer perform an exotic and sensual lap dance followed by a passionate session of…you get the idea…

Here is the "Jizz in my pants" video response -

Well I have cum sevral occassions by a dancer touching and stroking zipped up.

I have been able to eat a couple of times and finger fuck the ladies also, along with french kissing from the ladies.

But what I enjoy most from the ladies is when the sit on lap hug me and kiss me soft and sensually.

Most ladies who dance for me seem very comfortable with me and I have seen some of the ladies dance for others and don't go as far.

I think its my eyes.

I don't think the skits actually air on SNL. They are created for the sole purpose of going viral on the web.

They just beep words on the TV version. Same as this boat skit: