Danika & Sandi Lane - Duo Review

Well, I just had to see one of my favs again - Danika. I was over the moon when she choose to return to Calgary. She convinced me that I just had to meet her friend & duo partner - Sandi Lane. I am extremely glad I did.

I think the attached provides a few of the details you're looking for and I will post more at another time.

PHOTO REMOVED (TOO LARGE FOR THIS SITE - PLEASE RESIZE LARGE PHOTOS)

I provided my donation and flowers to both ladies upon arrival. Both ladies were adequately undressed in some fabulous lingerie. After a few pleasantries, I was set upon by a couple of voracious sex pots. Danika pleasured my upper half with kisses and Sandi pleasured my lower half with her own kisses. I finally got to sit down but didn't get a single break as Sandi wrapped me up and started to ride me.

I was able to convince them into the bedroom and that's when the party really started. Sandi started eating out Danika while I spent some time behind. Sandi was really enjoying herself because she flipped herself over and started to rub her kitty and asked me to pound her while she did it. After a short while, she jumped off me and squirted me from nearly head to toe. It was an amazing sight and an experience that ranks as one of my top experiences ever.

I then jumped onto the bed with Sandi riding me some more and Dankia riding my face. I've never felt Danika shudder like that before.

A big wet thank-you to Sandi & Danika for showing me a great time.666.gif