Anyone saw the Gem Twin show yet at the Playmate and is it worth for me to drive in the city to see it. Just the fact of seeing twins... could be interesting.

sounds cool....but often when I go to SC'as I end up seeing double any ways......hehehehehehe

Well decided to go and see the show. It was okay but could of been better, it was more like a quick pop western line dance without any interactiveness with the crowd. Too bad, because the potential is there... but for just saying to see twins naked together, check on my list.

to me the best time to go to he Playmate is wednesday at noon during the free buffet when you buy a drink. Thats when they have the most girls then and the girls are more competive as the bar is full and fun. I love it when the gov't people come over and bring their female co-workers.... not but I understand why their roast beef is amazing.

I don't go to Strip Clubs, but I would be curious to see actual twins on stage together. What a show that would be! If you get the twins and Belladonna in the same night you could call that the ultimate strip club experience!!!!

Stopped by the mate this afternoon. Had a couple of dances with Brooke (great body, very pretty, killer ass). normally only go to CR across the river but was pleasantly surprised.

Does anybody know when Playmate opens for lunch on Wednesday? Is it exactly at noon, or 11:30 AM, or perhaps later?

I used to go to Playmates very often before I started the hobby and yes on Wednesdays they open at 11:30 (in fact every day) but the actual show (and free buffet on Wednesdays) starts soon after 12:00. It is always good to be there earlier (at 11:30) to get some real private dancing though before it gets crowded:icon_wink:.