Roksi, she's habit forming!

Guest saskprairieman

I just returned from my time with Roksi and I'm already counting down the days until she returns to Saskatchewan. Is it possible to be a regular client after only one visit? I had an amazing time with the Irish lass with the great ass. I hate being one of those guys who reverts to the cliched line, "I won't go into into details about our time together . . . " but if you've read any of Roksi's reviews, you have a really good idea what to expect. I see no point in being too redundant, but I'd like to tell you about a bit of our time together. YMMV with Roksi, but I can tell you that if you treat her right, she is a wonderful partner to enjoy an evening with. I'm VERY happy with the mileage I got from her.

She greeted me at the door, introducing herself, embracing me tightly, exploring my mouth with some sensual LFK and DFK. I hadn't even had a chance to put my car keys down. About a minute into our lip and tongue exercises, I realized that I needed/wanted two hands on this dynamo, so in mid kiss, I chucked my keys into the corner of the room so I could hold her better. At the crash of the keys on the floor, she giggled and called me cheeky. I couldn't wait to explore the body of this Celtic goddess. We kissed for a while longer, which really primes my pump, but I wanted to hit the shower quickly so we could commence with getting to know each other even better.

For such a young girl of 22, Roksi is mature beyond her years and she is outstanding at what she does. She follows a lead well and feeds of the mood and energy you provide. She was able to blend in a perfect mix of, dirty talk, naughty minx and passionate lover. I look forward to unleashing the spitfire within her on my next meeting though. ;-) I'm sure that on our next date, I'll be even more relaxed with this little dynamo and we can explore uncharted territory. Everything about being with her felt really natural.

I found Roksi to be very patient, engaging and interested, even though my nervous anticipation somewhat negatively affected my performance. She is such an easy woman to talk to. The conversation we had between DATY, BBBJ (love the tongue stud Roksi!), DFK, and of course sex was amusing and interesting. She really got into DATY, and praised me for my oral skills. I had to make up for my performance anxiety somehow.

Roksi is a refreshing change from some of the SP's I've encountered, who feel the need to wear a tonne of makeup and have enhancements and surgeries for almost every body part. Roksi is naturally beautiful, not needing to wear gobs of makeup and she has very lovely and kissable natural breasts. Her pussy, as others have said is gorgeous and the taste is pure nectar of the gods. I don't really know if Roksi is into tours to Greece; our time together tonight didn't seem the place to ask (though it is an interest of mine), but you don't need a trip to Greece with a pussy as tight as hers. Being inside her is such an indescribable feeling; I could feel every muscle contraction and the warmth was so immediate and close. She joked to me that she was a virgin, and I'm telling you, she could pull it off with that tight and tasty Irish pussy, my "goodluck charm" as she called it. It sure beats kissing the Blarney Stone and I think it was more like drinking from the Fountain of Youth. She said that she liked my eyes, but looking into hers is to see true beauty and passion. She's so damn sexy.

While I live closer to Regina, I would really like to see some of the quality visiting ladies go to Regina, but if they're at least coming to Saskatoon, boys, we need to support them . . . and treat them well. In conversation with Roksi, there are a few inconsiderate and unsafe hobbyists out in this neck of the woods. I'd hate to see some of these stellar women staying away because of a few jerks who don't respect very reasonable safety limits.

Nicole, thanks for bringing in some quality girls to the Canadian flatlands. Is there any way I can get the inside track on booking with Roksi when she returns? :-) I wonder if Sydney would be into a threesome with Roksi and me! I definitely have to get some rest for that one.

I'm off to bed . . . with a great big smile on my face. Sweet dreams Roksi and thanks for a great night.

I agree completely. I have an appointment with her this week and am very excited about it :) I've heard ( read) that a Roksi 3way is pretty fantasic... Definately have to try it one day!

Posted via Mobile Device

Wow, I'm addicted! I saw her again on a trip out east to do some construction for a buddy of mine. She's just as I remembered her, and like a fine wine, better with age. Let's just say that after a month and a half out east, I think I came home with less money than when I left . . . and Roksi got the lion's share of my pay. It was worth it though. :-)

Totally agree. Others have said it very well, just wanted to add my thanks for an incredible time with Roksi referred by Cato. Looking forward to the next time - may it be soon.

• Like 1