The Hazards of Sex

Guest W***ledi*Time

luckily I haven't had any of those injuries during sex except for carpet burns and pulled muscles. Cramp in my foot or in my hip right about the time I want to orgasm.. but no broken bones :)

Oh! I did get my nipple bit hard once when an overly eager client put whipped cream on them and then took a bite... since then no more food related sexcapades for me.

I am shocked... there was no mention of "cat" related incidents.

I know I was not the first, nor will I be the last to be interrupted in the throes of passion by a curious kitty taking a swipe at a couple of dangling... ummm... well you get the picture.

I am shocked... there was no mention of "cat" related incidents.

I know I was not the first, nor will I be the last to be interrupted in the throes of passion by a curious kitty taking a swipe at a couple of dangling... ummm... well you get the picture.

lmfao :lol: Yes, I had a curious kitten wanted to play with me and the ex while we where going at it as well:oops:

Guest s******ecan****

When I was a young lad (17 I think) I had the most amazing GF who had an insatiable libido (probably the reason I see SP's now lol). One of our challenges was finding places to satisfy her constant needs. Needless to say the family second car was a frequent locale.

The car was a hatchback (very convinient lol) with fold down seats. The rear compartment carpet had aluminum strips attached either for style or to aid in sliding luggage etc on and off the carpet. Little did I know these strips were only loosely attached and had edges that were razor sharp (it was a first year production AMC Eagle yes I am that old).

During our one of amorous exhertions I scraped my arm on one of these strips slicing a 6 inch gash (still have the scar to this day) on my forearm. I'll never forget driving one armed along the backroads, bleeding like crazy and trying to calm down my hysterical GF.

I'll also never forget the feeling when they poured iodine into my arm at emergency and sewed me up like an old sail.

The trickiest part was explaing my injury to my dad, I can't remember what lame excuse I dreamed up but it worked.

I've always carried that scar with a certain amount of pride, a mark of my days as a young "nare-do-well" romeo with the best damn GF a guy could have ever had.

Great story Scot. Beats the hell out of any war wound story. Waayyy better than any tatoo! Thanks for shareing .:sm185:

I am lucky my cat likes to watch instead of actually joining in, but that can be weird as well.

lmfao :lol: Yes, I had a curious kitten wanted to play with me and the ex while we where going at it as well:oops:

I also have had some sex related injuries... I remember when I was younger still living at home, I would often come home after a night at my bfs and I would be wearing some skimpy tank top and some shorts, she was constantly asking me how I got "that bruise" and "where did the rug burn happen?" I'm sure she knew but I never told her what really happened. Sex can be dangerous but its well worth the scars, bumps and bruises IMO :D

I broke my box spring on my bed once with a client and another time, I slipped in the tub - so no more shower sex for me!

This is why I am seeing a Chiropractor 3 times a week and a massage threapist 2 times a month.

I get muscle spazasm and what I call jimmy leg during a great orgasm, whether it was work sex or personal these are always a possibility.

and yea I need a new bed frame. I am thinking of getting just a head board on the wall and the matress/box on the floor.