Just don't know what to do anymore about this hobby, I got to get a handle on it though. Once on a documentary a guy said being with these girls is no different then having a drug addiction, how true. Just like drugs you feel awesome for 1 or 2 hours but after that your still no further ahead afterwards. The women working at the bank must think I have a problem too when I withdraw $700 a week in $100 bills.

Is the way you are spending your money so different from spending it on season tickets to your favorite sports team? What do you have at the end of the season except some fond memories of some good times?

You could say the same about spending your money on many types of expenditures: going to the movies, going on vacation, sporting events, spending money on a drink or two of alcohol every night, paying for cable or satellite tv, etc. What do you have to show for it at the end except that you enjoyed yourself at the time and you have some fond memories?

If it really bothers you or is providing a financial hardship then you need to stop and if you can't stop on your own there are resources to help you.

Good luck and please keep us informed on your situation.

Hugs & kisses!

Carole ;)

I forgot to suggest that you start using the bank machine for your cash withdrawls or start spreading your banking out at different branches of the same bank so you aren't visiting the same tellers all of the time.

Although if they are like the bank tellers here, they are so busy and have so many customers that they don't have time and can't be bothered to keep track of who is withdrawing how much, how often and in what denomination of bills.

I hope this helps.

Hugs & kisses!

Carole ;)

It is very addictive......but you have to keep this in perspective......you should only do this or spend money on this if it is money you can do without....

In other words....it is money you could loose on the stock market or money you choose as "fun" money...not money that is required for mortage.....food..family....

It is only a danger if you start spending money you don't have, make a budget this falls under the entertainment category and stick to it. I remember years with only one or two outings because the money was tight. Your budget will also determine the kind of date, strip clubs can be cheep if you only buy one or 2 drinks arrive before cover sometimes get a $1 or free meal and admire from a distance while playing pool or chatting at the bar. MP's are always good value less known ones can be under $ with happy ending. If you are craving someone waking up in bed next too you than change the plan completely and starting hunting for a girl friend.

A wise man once told me, "You only live once and you can't take it with you."

[As an aside, the guy told me this as I was signing for a cash advance on my c.c. at a strip club.]

Guest Bigbellyokre

I have been traveling in other countries and I think we are spoiled here to get what we get at a good price with no drama. In some countries it is very dangerous as this is not legal there. Fortunately we are lucky here. I think I will keep my addiction in Ottawa. Thanks for the good suggestion Carole. You definately bring something good to this site.

Thanks for the good suggestion Carole. You definately bring something good to this site.

Thank you! :o Sometimes it's helpful to see a situation from a different viewpoint or to be offered some suggestions you may not have thought of on your own. I'm just glad that I've been helpful.

Hugs & kisses!

Carole ;)