Gentlemen's club - Windmill rd

Please DO NOT post phone numbers publicly - you can PM them

It seems that Park Avenue doesn't offer incall anymore and in the times I've called them in the past year or so, they don't seem to have any more than one or two girls working for them (and in a few cases they've been kinda rude when I asked them for descriptions and such).

Far cry from the days when they had 3 or 4 girls and you could drop in and take your pick without having to set up an appointment.

I haven't been there since October of 2006 when I saw Mariah and in the previous few years, visited them about 20 times.

• Like 1

I miss the old days with park avenue too. one of the best experiences i have ever had was there back in 2000 or 2001. a choice of i think 5 girls that night and i had a hottie who i went for a bathtub session with that was really great. the last time i dropped in there was a few months ago and when i entered there was a pile of junk/boxes/garbage in the main room, only 1 girl working who wasnt a real winner, and the room the girl took me to was so cold it was difficult to get hard.

unfortunate, they used to be great.

Hi Amber, we do not allow "Ad" type posts in this area. You are welcome to post availability and location as well as your contact info in the schedules and announcements sections. *Just not in a the recommendations area so I had to edit your post.

Guest ***ky12***
Since the closing of this club, do we have other location other than Park Avenue

indy is the way to go.