a new masseuse ???

I am maybe going to need a brake from ottawa for a long term. I am known very well on here in the ottawa city as a masseuse. I offer a blend of profesionnal and sensual touch and tantric. I am thinking of planning a little trip this summer in halifax and if i like the city maybe i will move there at the end of the year.

Feel free to write back. I noticed there is not much masseuse in the region and i am wondering if business is just not in demand.

JUDE :rolleyes:

http://www.judemasso.webs.com

There are only a couple dedicated masseuses in this area. One of your caliber, and offering tantric massage, would be welcomed. Please let me know when you will be arriving. :)

I will maybe join the maritimes! But i will need to come for a little visit and then found a part time job for a start. But i am sure it wont take too long to pick up the business. I am already on cerb and having wonderful comments and a great reputation.

Jude

After reading through your webpage I would be very interested in seeing you, should you decide to join us in the maritimes!

I am not in HFX but from what I read about tantric massage I am loving it already :-) I think I would include it when given the opportunity. Lets see, I am in HFX next weekend :-) I know - too soon.

I hope it works out

Guest M**th**d

nope!! No one out east will be interested. You better stay here in Ottawa!!! LOL. I am just saying that. I just don't want to see you leave!!! You have to do whats best for you though. You will be missed!!! I just hope I can see you again before you leave!

Wow, from your website, it would be a treat for us in Halifax to have you! When are you coming here? I'm sure you'll have a great time :)

Nothing has been confirmed at all, if I move to halifax i will only be moving in 2011, but i am thinking quebec city also. I dont dislike ottawa, but i am a person that loves to move around and explore.

Jude

Jude, I'd love to have you come to Halifax! You wouldn't be just another masseuse - tantra is sadly lacking here - at least for now.

i live in TO and i was planning a visit to ottawa just to visit you, so visit halifax, but also consider TO as well. Your services look great, not to mention you look great.