Nevada's back entrance

OK, so for all you pigs that thought I was talking about back door sex, tsk.tsk.tsk.

I am referring to using the door in the back of the Nevadas building. After reading the last few reviews about the place, I figured I would try it out. I went to the back door, Broadways and EB/TO both have one away from the street, so it's a little more discrete. I rang the bell and was told I had to use the front door. I'm sorry but using the front door off a busy street in the middle of the day, to practice a hobby that I like to keep private doesn't work for me.

Thoughts??

You have to be a member to get in and they screen you with a few questions. I imagine if you were a member in good standing that if you call from your cell with your name and password they would let you in. I'll ask next time I'm there.

Call ahead - the back door is usually open anyway. You should be able to

get in if you pre arrange

I've used the back door. You have to call and give your name and number and tell them you're at the back door and they will usually come back and let you in. You can't just ring the buzzer because they can't tell who it is and won't let you come in or even open the door unless they know.

The last time I was there (which was a while ago), the front door was unlocked and it opened into a small discreet foyer with another door where you buzzed the person at the desk. It was reasonably discreet because you only needed a few seconds to slip in the front door to the foyer (away from prying eyes) where they checked your membership.

Edited by popup
Minor changes for clarification.

So what you guys are saying is that using the backdoor is not an option for a first timer. I wonder if they would let me leave that way though. At least when you're going in, you can time it a bit. Coming out onto the sidewalk, well I just don't want to run into someone I know and have to explain that I was what?? Looking for directions, and so I was inside an unmarked door? Yeah, ok.

:-)

Thanks for the input guys, ended up going to EB. I'm actually really glad I did, had an AMAZING time with a sweetheart over there.

Only been there once and called and they told me i had to be a member but ehy were giving them out that day. Got there and buzzed but was told to come back a diffrent time because no one was ther to give out memberships. Never went back

You can always leave thru the back door I have done that for years

there. Exactly what you're saying - you never know what you're

opening the doors to on sargent. There have been time I have seen

police out front as they are picking something up next door at the

suit shop. That get the heart beating !!

Just a quick question, does anyone know the hours of operation, I think this is the only adult establishment in the peg I have yet to visit, also where is the best parking for this place?

Just a quick question, does anyone know the hours of operation, I think this is the only adult establishment in the peg I have yet to visit, also where is the best parking for this place?

I think the hours are something like 11:00 to 11:00. I usually park on the side street (home?), close to Sargeant. It is close enough to the main street that I don't worry about theft, yet far enough off that my car is not visible.

I think the hours are something like 11:00 to 11:00. I usually park on the side street (home?), close to Sargeant. It is close enough to the main street that I don't worry about theft, yet far enough off that my car is not visible.

close at six on Saturday

noon till four on Sunday

Limited parking behind building ( 3 or 4 spots )