Michelle's

Yes, I went to see her a couple of weeks ago. She has georgeous body. Just remind you that she does not do FS. Sensual body slide massage, shower together before. Excellent service and attitude. Easy to talk to. The menu is very plain, but you can always persuade her to give you those LFK, DFK. She allows you to get MSOG. Try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed, beside her rate is affordable.

I saw her recently. Mchelle rocks. Her body is fabulous. Her bodysliding as good as anyone in Ottawa. Fun personality with good sense of humour. Only slight negative is lots of blemishes on what would be a beautiful face.

Guest Stiletto Kyss

Very nice website with a wonderful gallery containing some tasteful pictures along with exactly what services are offered and what are not

s-k

Guest M***ell***A

Thank you very much sweety! I like to take new pics every month or two just to keep it fresh :)

Hiyas all...Long time reader, first time poster here...just want to thank everyone over the last few years who have shared their experiences on these boards...now for myself...

Went to see Michelle for a massage last week..greeted me at the door with a huge hug..loved that...very friendly right from the outset..my first impressions were very favourable..i found her very atractive, although true she does not have perfect skin, her face is still very beautiful and her body is small, tight and an amazing ass...i'm more of a legs-and-ass man myself..so she suited me just perfectly.

Once i gifted her w/ the coffee i had promised her, she led me to her massage room..very nice decor, clean and bright, w/ mirrors on the wall...we spoke softly to each other, getting aquainted, and she begins to press her body against me and we both figured it was time to "retire" to the massage bed. Very nice mutual massage, very erotic body sliding...this girl is sensuous in so many ways...suffice to say, mutual pleasure was had by all..had an awesome afternoon with her and will definedly repeat..well worth the money charged.

I am not new to the game, and frankly don't kow why i felt compelled to write this review when i could have done so countless other times with others, whether the experiences were good or bad..but glad i took the time and maybe I'll share more in the future..:)

lastly, thanks again for a wonderful afternoon michelle...if you ever need blackjack lessons..you know where to find me....lol..bye for now