How do local SP's feels about visiting SP's

Guest c******n****h

I see that many ladies from out of town visit Ottawa for short periods of time. From a business standpoint, it appears to be a great idea. The SP announces a planned visit, a there are free daily reminders posted advertizing the visit and her schedule. I am curious how the "local" SP's fell about this. Is this an invasion of their territory? Do you lose clients as a result? Or, do you feel they are simply following a good business model? Just wondering!

I think this is in the wrong section...

This is a question screaming "stir the pot". The blanket answer is "it's not a problem, and we welcome traveling SPs". The truth for me is that traveling SPs do not hurt my bottom line but I will not speak for other local SPs. That said it is my opinion that it doesn't make the local economics any easier. Ottawa has an excellent local SP base with many women who take their business seriously and provide great service. When there are too many traveling thru, it dilutes the market. As with any business, when the market gets flooded prices are driven down and dissatisfaction follows not far behind. From the membership and action on CERB for the Ottawa area, one would think this was a mecca for the industry, but in reality it isn't. I am firm believer in buying local unless one craves something exotic that cannot be grown at home.

cat

Are you talking about well knowed and reviewed SPs, or crackheads lowlife that have burned their names in their home towns, who brings bad reputation, low prices and scams around?

For myself, I have adopt Ottawa as my working town, and it is always a pleasure to help legitimate SPs, but under age or scams clients can find over other website are pulling everybody down... That just pisses me right off...

We are all working very hard to make sure or reputation is as high as it can be made to maintain a certain level...

I'm a visiting SP ... from Toronto / Mississauga .to Ottawa

Lots of ladies visiting to Toronto daily ..

No client is our client .. no one owns him .

( perhaps his wife .lol)

This a Canada site , not a Ottawa site , Yes ?

Traveling , to me .. help get me away . and I get to a our country capital

I'm born in Canada , I should be able to go any where in this country to work

I found the ladies on here , very kind and helpful !

Thanks Ottawa Ladies, and if ever in Mississauga Look me up If I can help in any way

Cheers;

Guest s******ecan****
I am firm believer in buying local unless one craves something exotic that cannot be grown at home.

cat

I think this is the main reason for the success of travelling SP's. Many gentlemen like variety in their SP's. When one that I have had my eye on announces a tour I'm definitely going to book.

I'm a visiting SP ... from Toronto / Mississauga .to Ottawa

Lots of ladies visiting to Toronto daily ..

No client is our client .. no one owns him .

( perhaps his wife .lol)

This a Canada site , not a Ottawa site , Yes ?

Traveling , to me .. help get me away . and I get to a our country capital

I'm born in Canada , I should be able to go any where in this country to work

I found the ladies on here , very kind and helpful !

Thanks Ottawa Ladies, and if ever in Mississauga Look me up If I can help in any way

Cheers;

I don't mind at all. There is different clients, for different ladies. Variety is the spice of life, IMHO! Right,like I can tell someone NOT to come here:lol: I don't think that would go over very well.

The ladies I have met thus far have been AWESOME! :mrgreen: I do my best to help out, as this is a different place then others. There is a level of respect between clients and ladies and that is rather refreshing compared to what I have seen in other sites. It's what makes all the difference.

I love meeting ladies from other cities.. getting to know local SPs as well. It has enriched my life with regards to sharing our experiences and we can talk about things that we in most cases can't readily discuss with our other non-SP friends.

However.. yes.. it does dilute the client base. But the internet makes it simple for them to visit here and for me to visit other cities as well. We should all get out of our comfort zones a bit so we can grow. Right?

With respect to buying homegrown.. a lot of men won't 'shit where they eat'' and only see travelling SP's.

I love traveling and Ottawa happens to be one of my favorite cities...not only for the work but for everything...it's beautiful,clean,people are friendly and come from many backgrounds and cultures which i love. I ove getting to know people and places...This is a Canadian board as already said and thanks to cerb we can now feel at home no matter where we go. The ladies in Ottawa are great as well...i have only met a couple so far but next week i'm meeting more...it's party time..lol..hey ladies maybe I'll even get up and sing....NOT

On any given day I can probably name over a dozen ladies that are touring Toronto at the moment and I think it's a good thing. If the market isn't big enough to support the demand then they won't come or the ladies that lose business will have to work harder, ie. increase the value of the experience should they wish to retain their clients. Yes it can drive the price down on the lower end of the market but in general I find that most clients prefer quality of experience over low price which means the overall service quality has to increase in order to be competitive. When the area is known for bad service and bad providers the number of clients will decrease but when the quality of service in your area is known to be good then the demand also increases.

My opinion not that it counts "Ladies" (lol) but it seems like a good oportunity to go & meet new people & see new places, kind of like a holiday mixed with a little buisness!

From a Hobbyist point of view I think it is exciting to see on a website or ad that someone from out of town is comming to visit. I recently had an experiance & it was great!!! (not that I have regulars there) but it was nice to interact with person online not thinking you will ever meet, and then them comming to a town near you & actually meeting!! Priceless :-D

Like Sabrina, I don't like it when the scam artists from other place come here and post ads with different pics and phone numbers and are like Fly-by-nighters who may give Ottawa a bad name. Because as discussed on other threads, not all guys are aware of moderated sites like CERB and some of use other avenues to advertise.

However, I believe that this sort of thing happens in most larger cities and there is nothing we can really do about it, except stand firm in the way we conduct our business legitimately.

As for other travelling "legit" SPs, I have only met a few from other cities, but the ones I have met were interesting and fun to be around and I had no problem sharing information with them about the city, working climate here etc. It has also provided me with an added contact, should I ever travel to their city.

I believe we could all practice more altruism. Even when you least expect something in return, it usually comes back to you anyhow.

With respect to buying homegrown.. a lot of men won't 'shit where they eat'' and only see travelling SP's.

For many years I was in that category.