Thougth i'd start a new thread on a little discussed club, Cabaret Le Pink. I've been passing the place for years but never took the time to stop. The place opens at seven PM, so i decided to head here at 8:30 or so.

As they had almost just opened, the place was quiet; 2 or 3 patrons, same number of dancers, plus the game was playing. I found the place "cozy", in a good way. Pool tables, well decorated, and the VIP rooms comfortable. The hardwood floor is immediatly noticeable. It's a nice change from carpet or ceramic-vinyl-cement type floors.

I met Emmy (i think) and one of her friend (boy, i forgot her name, although i should not have as it is original - she seems to be speaking fluent spanish- seems to me she is from Mexico), a firecraker of a lady...

In any case, a short visit, but a nice visit. I agree, nice, relaxed place. Would have to return but a tad later (9-10 oclock) next time to see the ambience.

I thought I would mention that I heard (from a # of dancers now) after a Sens win the SCs fill-up moreso than most others nights.

But with that said, you won't have to worry about that for a while ;)

Dance-on!

I spent many nights at the Pink.....I grew up around there......ahhh....the fond mamories:boobeyes: I have had....ooops..memories.....

I took my girl in about a year ago about 8 and found it real dead. We left at 12 or so and it was still dead, a little later in the month they had a stabbing or shooting there. I did not like this club.

1st of 2 stops tonite. 1st visit at this place and was pleasantly surprised. Nice looking club. The place was quite empty but there were 8-9 girls, half of which were to my liking. Took Daniella for a spin (tall blonde, nice ass and legs). Had good dances.

Never been, but have to a number of the other SC on the Quebec side. What are the CR like? Are they private and good for some nice and erotic dances?

Never been, but have to a number of the other SC on the Quebec side. What are the CR like? Are they private and good for some nice and erotic dances?

The last time I was there (2 years ago), the CRs were all open and totally not private. I would say they were even less private than the open CRs in Ontario. I personally found it almost impossible to have some nice erotic private dances(everybody that walks to or from the CRs could see you and your dance and the ladies danced consevative too). Nothing like Taboo or Pigale. Not even as private as Barbs and Playmates or even Nuden (which in my view has the least private CRs among Ottawa SCs).

The ladies are hot though. Good for going there late night and watch the stage.

That is really surprising, do you know why? Is this an Alymer restriction?

You know, I am not sure really. I am surprised too. One would expect the Quebec side to be more liberal like Taboo and Pigale are. Club 77 too though the CRs are more private (not open) but there are the no kissing signs in the CRs (Last I was there 2 years ago). Anybody been there recently to either Cabaret Le Pink or Club 77 please comment on the state of CRs. My info is two years old.

Sure I do my best, but can be a while for me to go to this club as I start work 6:00 am (means I have to sleep early, even weekend the clock in my brain says it is time to sleep at 10 pm!!) and as you noted this club though opens at 7:00 pm but nothing much is happening before 10 pm. Also, the girls that I know and see are mostly at Barbs and Playmates and Taboo and Pigale. If anyone however posts that the CRs have improved, for sure I give it a try when I am on vacation sometimes in September.

Thanks SA. That is really surprising, do you know why? Is this an Alymer restriction?

It's all Gatineau, so i assume same rules, unless hey have grandfather clauses ....

The last time I was there (2 years ago), the CRs were all open and totally not private. I would say they were even less private than the open CRs in Ontario. I personally found it almost impossible to have some nice erotic private dances(everybody that walks to or from the CRs could see you and your dance and the ladies danced consevative too). Nothing like Taboo or Pigale. Not even as private as Barbs and Playmates or even Nuden (which in my view has the least private CRs among Ottawa SCs).

I agree on he conservative aspect...

You know, I am not sure really. I am surprised too. One would expect the Quebec side to be more liberal like Taboo and Pigale are. Club 77 too though the CRs are more private (not open) but there are the no kissing signs in the CRs (Last I was there 2 years ago). Anybody been there recently to either Cabaret Le Pink or Club 77 please comment on the state of CRs. My info is two years old.

Sure I do my best, but can be a while for me to go to this club as I start work 6:00 am (means I have to sleep early, even weekend the clock in my brain says it is time to sleep at 10 pm!!) and as you noted this club though opens at 7:00 pm but nothing much is happening before 10 pm. Also, the girls that I know and see are mostly at Barbs and Playmates and Taboo and Pigale. If anyone however posts that the CRs have improved, for sure I give it a try when I am on vacation sometimes in September.

They were as open as Barb's but the layout is all strange and make it seem more open.

Additional Comments:

Oh, by the way, Pigalle has been thightening it's ... shall i call it, security? They've been " cleaning up " as well. Pressure from LE I expect ..... and wanting to bring the place to another standard.

Thanks for the updated info on Cabaret Le Pink and Pigale mistert. So, Cararet Le Pink still same. too bad about Pigale. That was one great place to be last year with very private (corner) CRs and some very open minded dancers.

Thanks for the updated info on Cabaret Le Pink and Pigale mistert. So, Cararet Le Pink still same. too bad about Pigale. That was one great place to be last year with very private (corner) CRs and some very open minded dancers.

Some open minded dancers are still around at Pigalle though. From what i saw last week and with discussing with my regular dancers, some of the more obvious cases were dealt with by management. PM me for more info if you need it S-A. Yes, the "corner office" ....

Oh well, the drive over to the Quebec side might just no longer be worth it. That said, might just be a short term measure to keep some people happy for a bit.

Oh well, the drive over to the Quebec side might just no longer be worth it. That said, might just be a short term measure to keep some people happy for a bit.

Yeah, but you never know. Depends on where you head to and when.

Was there last night and there were a few very hot ladies , one tall slim blonde with big bolt ons I would love to get her name missed it wish to god she is also a SP ?