hey, all

I'm not a bitter guy by nature -and new to all this - but tried a CL advertised "honest and not like the other girls" 25 yr old SP (right term?) advertising great massage, etc..after her agreeing to see me at a lesser rate for an hour -at my place -as she needed the money -I agreed and awaited her to arrive (1st mistake -my place0 After paying her, she quickly gave a (great, granted) BJ, then said she had to run, (me on the bed, waiting to continue)as her boyfriend / manager,/driver whom she claimed was "just outside" in the car, and abusive (showed me "scars") was mad at what she was charging me, and was coming to get her in 15 minutes!! she would have driven, but her car happened to break down , she said, - call her later in wek , and she'd see me 'for free" to make it up.

uh huh -know what you're thinking - but I give everyone the benefit of he doubt first...until I DO call later in week, get someone else who tells me she's "out of the biz", yet then i see her advertising on CL day after.

Either what she said was true, or I was scammed - either way, not I pleasant experience, and would like to warn fellow Ottawans of this so it doesn't happen to them. I've left her name out og this -so far - in case I'm not to include here, but will wait for a reply from fellow users / CERB to see if i can add it later.

sheesh - I tell ya - I shoulda called krissy, whom i saw once. :)

You posted it in the right section, but should have provided the phone number and the name to MOD and the cowboy...

It's girls like that that are wrecking the buisness...

Very sorry to hear that!

Hey buddy,

Sorry to hear that you had a bad encounter but it is usualy what happening when you go on CL. As an advise, you have to check on a few forum first to find the wright girl.

By the way, if you want a good talented girl, Grass hoper aka Sabrina is the one.

See ya...

If you would stick with the ladies from CERB this would have never happened to you. Many of us learned this the hard way as you did heston.

Guest s******ecan****

Sorry you had a bad experience. Seeing girls on CL is like "speculative investing" and should be done with great care and dilligence. I would never "host" an SP I hadn't already seen on multiple occaisions or had very good references for. Any SP willing to "negotiate" her rate isn't worth seeing as you have just learned the hard way.

def a lesson learned -feeling very, well, stupid -

how do I contact Cowboy w more details?

tx again, all -much appreciated

heston

"honest and not like the other girls"

methinks the lady doth protest too much.. ads like this scream liar to me.

.after her agreeing to see me at a lesser rate for an hour -at my place -as she needed the money -

Any SP willing to "negotiate" her rate isn't worth seeing as you have just learned the hard way.

Whenever you let your dick make all the decisions you lose. You had many warning and this was the first.. esp. saying she was desperate for the money. Dude! she had a pimp! who knows your address now..

Of course your dick is making many of the decisions but you also get what you pay for. Be more logical and let both heads make your choices :exagerefesses:

• Like 1

I don't mean to sound harsh.. but

What do you expect from CL? :???:

Especially a girl offering a lower rate?

Why would she bring up her scars, etc anyways during a session? What a pity party..

I would cut the guy some slack. Unlike most men who get burned, he at least had the decency to post here and warn others. If we come down hard on people who post warnings, people will stop posting. We need people like this who have the courage to share their experiences to warn the rest!

• Like 3

One has to be careful alright, and CERB and other websites of the same nature are great a) to find the right person to enjoy a nice experience and, b) to get warnings about those not so great.

The person you are discussing has been flagged on a few occasions as a definite AVOID, so I would have to agree that doing your due diligence would have paid off plenty.

Now, as PL noted, Grass Hopper is definitely nice to see, and appears to be in town this week-end.

Take care,

toine

Guest W***ledi*Time

I think the general rule is: when the client negotiates to reduce the payment ... the provider may take the opportunity to reduce the service accordingly. I'd call the result of this little game a draw.

I would cut the guy some slack. Unlike most men who get burned' date=' he at least had the decency to post here and warn others. If we come down hard on people who post warnings, people will stop posting. We need people like this who have the courage to share their experiences to warn the rest![/quote']

Yup.. good point.. but I also say use your head.. and I do this to the girls who warn about places they go to when the warning signs were all there to begin with.

When a girl gets desperate for money it goes both ways.. they will burn clients and get burned by clients. When a client gets desperate for a girl and hasn't the money to play he makes bad choices. Like WIT said.. a girl who is that willing to negotiate should set off warning signs.

It's both cases here. A warning not to answer the ad for the rest .. and well a warning not to answer the ad in the first place:)

Tx again all,clients and ladies alike - yeah, some harsh words -and tx, Megan, some slack is appreciated also - I'm new to all this, and only scanned CERB before calling - but, I will take all the good advice -Tx Carrie, etc - and next time I think about doing this sort of thing thing, I will use, as someone said, my Big head before my "smaller" one...wait, I meant, not as big head...;) (gotta have a sense of humour)

cheers, all

heston